yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
If by chance this games ends properly the only logical choice is they all go to jail except Andrew and Emily, and David. Anna is now a drug mule, accessory to murder, and dumb as a box of rocks lol. Who would you think would flip on em.

Reactions: Gisgo

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
If by chance this games ends properly the only logical choice is they all go to jail except Andrew and Emily, and David. Anna is now a drug mule, accessory to murder, and dumb as a box of rocks lol. Who would you think would flip on em.
She had an accident, remember? She has either very strong hallucinations or the jury acquits her because there's no one left who she hasn't successfully serviced in the past.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

sergiopaulo607

Nov 30, 2018
I want boddy modification!! I want alfy or the bar boss to make her do the surgery for boob implants and ass...

*is that possible or just a far way dream of mine?....*

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I want boddy modification!! I want alfy or the bar boss to make her do the surgery for boob implants and ass...

*is that possible or just a far way dream of mine?....*
yikes I like big boobies but artificial balloon boobies? No, please, no. Most of games tend to make boobs either far too big or too small (I really don’t know why) Anna’s could ofc be a bit bigger but I think they are one of the most perfect tits sizewise atm. Looking natural and god do I love natural looking boobies! I just wish she had a bit bigger nipples. Not too much but more suckable one that would be yummy. (And ofc there are others who make great tits too they are just in the minority)

but... interesting idea I have to say

Last edited:

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
Ha, ha, but why exclude Andrew who is a member of the Sergey s crime organization and takes part in drug deals, and Emily who embezzled 200k from Jeremy - seems to me that David would have to drink alone, or have a threesome with that middle aged couple in the bar (perhaps a foursome - three of them and a case of peated single malt).

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
1st he really hinted some future doc/hospital scene(s) and 2nd BRO, i am making fun of those "surgery guys" xD
Maybe some more check-ups would be cool.
Wonder if that other "doctor" that Anna knew would get some fun with her and also that female nurse that told Anna to get another doctor. :p

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i'm really into old and young and i can't wait to see Anna being fucked by hobo on this update :love:
guys, do you have any others games into old and young you recommend ? (except JOHN, GGB) ??
GGB? Lily of The Valley, Dawnfall a Story of corruption, Zoey (there are a few minigames surrounding her and one with that fetish), Bellas First Sin, Paola, Elenas Life... just to name a few right out of my head.

and i feel you. kinda hard to find that fetish, especially in decent/good quality but these games are all really good! A few just in early stages. But the girls... AMAZING. And that’s also no easy task to find good looking girls in games. Well there are certainly quite a few but in that fetish department it’s harder in my opinion. But again: these girls all look really hot trust me! Even Anna and Lily are still the cherry on the top ;)

if some guys know more you are welcome to add.

I hope that helped

Last edited:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
i'm really into old and young and i can't wait to see Anna being fucked by hobo on this update :love:
guys, do you have any others games into old and young you recommend ? (except JOHN, GGB) ??
In GGB the MC is fucked quite good and used like a whore. Love that game.

Reactions: Busted1201

patriotslove

Dec 10, 2017
GGB? Lily of The Valley, Dawnfall a Story of corruption, Zoey (there are a few monogames surrounding her and one with that fetish), Bellas First Sin, Paola, Elenas Life... just to name a few right out of my head.

and i feel you kinda hard to find that fetish, especially in decent/good quality but these games are all really good! A few just in early stages. But the girls... AMAZING. And that’s also no easy task to find good looking girls in games. Well there are certainly quite a few but in that fetish department it’s harder in my opinion. But again: these girls all look really hot trust me! Even Anna is still the cherry on the top ;)

if some guys know more you are welcome to add.

I hope that helped
thank you my friend.... I totally agree with you, it's kinda hard to find a decent game about this fetish type... I've already played most of the game you wrote but I didn't mention them because for me, some are ok but not amazing... I have been looking for months to find good games about it beside my three favorites JOHN, AEA and GGB. but now GGB is done... the releases about the two others take long between two updates. :)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes