goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Correct me if i'm wrong but my question is: we are "supposed" not allowed to have content between Anna and Rebecca because of the incest right.. and the rules of patreon?
But how come for instance games like "Dating my daughter = father-daughter" and "Haley's story = Brother-sister" is allowed? :unsure:
I don't quite understand that.
Maybe it is just me who are an extremely faggot weirdo retard :KEK:
DMD isn't on Patreon. It was, but it got kicked off.
Haley's Story takes a long time for something to start with the brother and sister; it just hasn't been caught yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Correct me if i'm wrong but my question is: we are "supposed" not allowed to have content between Anna and Rebecca because of the incest right.. and the rules of patreon?
But how come for instance games like "Dating my daughter = father-daughter" and "Haley's story = Brother-sister" is allowed? :unsure:
yeah quite interesting. well NLT at least allow incest patches. which is smart and makes sense this way. but this? especially for me confusing is that Deep himself told me a year ago he can't do incest cause of patreon (i wanted to see Anna's dad, uncle or granpa at that time) but now i see more and more teasers for AnnaxRebecca. kinda strange even i am not against it. (who doesn't love her big sister :sneaky:)

and i totally agree about the garden wallpaper! i am more interested in in and i would LOVE to see anna ingame in a "jumpsuit" or how this is called. :)

and i even personally pref the garden pic, i have to say the light, quality, anna's expressions and especially her stockings *wink,wink* look really great in the second pic.

ah ofc thx for sharing ibizadalton !

i personally think her boobs got a little bit bigger which i really appreciate :3

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
yeah quite interesting. well NLT at least allow incest patches. which is smart and makes sense this way. but this? especially for me confusing is that Deep himself told me a year ago he can't do incest cause of patreon (i wanted to see Anna's dad, uncle or granpa at that time) but now i see more and more teasers for AnnaxRebecca. kinda strange even i am not against it. (who doesn't love her big sister :sneaky:)

and i totally agree about the garden wallpaper! i am more interested in in and i would LOVE to see anna ingame in a "jumpsuit" or how this is called. :)

and i even personally pref the garden pic, i have to say the light, quality, anna's expressions and especially her stockings *wink,wink* look really great in the second pic.

ah ofc thx for sharing ibizadalton !

i personally think her boobs got a little bit bigger which i really appreciate :3
I was actually think of the 2nd pic and you abit, Her "iconic" hair for you, stockings for me and the rest is just a BIG bonus for both :p #ThatEcstasyLookInHerFaceThough:eek::love:

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Well, so far there is nothing over the line :)

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Since when do hobos care about products from the grocery aisle? And who is she trying to win over with soft drinks? This isn't an AA meeting. The only thing he would want in his mouth are her soft melons and the taste of her cherry.

Let's hope she isn't as naive as she looks in this scene and the only thing she's really after is an exchange of her sweet nectar for his promise of getting his life together. You know, something realistic for a change.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
But how come for instance games like "Dating my daughter = father-daughter" and "Haley's story = Brother-sister" is allowed, plus many more? :unsure:
Patreon doesn't allow Incest? Yes, but they don't go checking on every game on their site. You can post an incest game on patreon if you want, but if you do it, there's always the risk that someone report you to the admins, there is where you get banned.

• Wow

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Patreon doesn't allow Incest? Yes, but they don't go checking on every game on their site. You can post an incest game on patreon if you want, but if you do it, there's always the risk that someone report you to the admins, there is where you get banned.
Thanks for the info (y)
*Cough*-there are always someone who wants to be a pain in the ass ;)

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Since when do hobos care about products from the grocery aisle? And who is she trying to win over with soft drinks? This isn't an AA meeting. The only thing he would want in his mouth are her soft melons and the taste of her cherry.

Let's hope she isn't as naive as she looks in this scene and the only thing she's really after is an exchange of her sweet nectar for his promise of getting his life together. You know, something realistic for a change.
Oh boy. Anna's gonna do the homeless. Is this like twisted community service lol.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes