kays

Jan 4, 2018
final scene? wtf dont tell me thats the last update on this game? its one of the 3 games i really like and are so well done

nFlavour

Dec 2, 2017
A single choice can block you from content you would like to see but you can't, because you made the a "wrong" choice in a previous update. :cautious:
I´m totally fine missing scenes because of story (gallerymod makes it seeable). The trouble now is more the less that the story leaves me no choice to avoid the daddy fuck

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i was hopping that this update would be better since it took a while to be released
I don't know what you expect.. v1.8 was released on 17. January.

It took him almost 3 months for this update which was released without any delay or anything else going on. And 300 renders with animations after 3 months is a fair amount of content considering his hardware and workload.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i was hopping that this update would be better since it took a while to be released
and again: WHAT should be better? to be honest here i really hate this comment. not cause you critizise but cause you just throw out negative things without reasons. what should be better, what didn't you like and so on.

i mean i also don't like certain things in other games, but i at least try to write what exactly i don't like like...

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Hello, dear Patrons!
An updated Renpy and android versions are out for those who are not much into Rpg Maker. You can find it in the main release post

https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-v1-9-deepsleep.2689/page-469#post-3306450

At the moment it's just a port made by Osmcuser132. There are versions for PC, MAC and Android. It's not perfect as there should be made additional renders, but so far everything runs fine. If you will like it, we might work further to make it even better.
Enjoy,
Deep

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and fazaii
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes