Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
am i the only one disapointed?
cuz of what? details might help especially for improvement if you feel like this.. especially on discord you can write him feeback if you are not a patreon of him atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rauls
Jun 14, 2018
A lot of bugs for me. I notice one to exist in almost every version - the menu, you have to click a bit lower to load a game otherwise you are picking a new game. If you leave the game open for 2min without clicking anything it bugs out, at some point, I got a black screen (and I didn't save my progress, because usually, I play the entire update at once).

Otherwise - the story got a bit repetitive for me, I started to skip it at some parts. But the renders are good (noticed some glitches here too but nothing too big).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
:unsure:
If you leave the game open for 2min without clicking anything it bugs out, at some point, I got a black screen (and I didn't save my progress, because usually, I play the entire update at once).
mmh.. must be a problem on your side because I haven't any issue with the update. I played deep's compressed through all the new content with my old and deep's provided saves without having a problem.

Either it is a problem with the Windows build - because I'm on Linux - or with your computer.

Jun 14, 2018
:unsure:
mmh.. must be a problem on your side because I haven't any issue with the update. I played deep's compressed through all the new content with my old and deep's provided saves without having a problem.

Either it is a problem with the Windows build - because I'm on Linux - or with your computer.
I played the full version, not the compressed one. I think this bug happens in other RPGM games when the renders are with a bigger size.

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I played the full version, not the compressed one. I think this bug happens in other RPGM games when the renders are with a bigger size.
RPGM Maker MV is known for his memory leak and I notice it when I played v1.8 (big) for a longer period that the game occupied 10 GB of RAM.

You could check your RAM occupation when the game runs and/or download deep's compressed version to test if the same problem happens.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
So new contents are with sergy, andrew dad and rebecca in the shower thats it? Wish theres more contents with rebecca . She hella fiiine.

Reactions: Gisgo

Marc us

Mar 1, 2019
c'est dommage, il manque la cerise sur le gâteau avec une fin avec Andrew plus crédible et lui faire nettoyer sa bite avec sa bouche, ce qui laisserait des traces de sperme autour de ces lèvres et idem avec la séquence de jérémy avec une décharge ou un nettoyage dans la bouche d'Emily par exemple?
sinon belle mise à jour !!!

Reactions: vanessa's lover
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes