FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I know everyone saying you don't need a walkthrough, but the in-game directions don't tell the possible outcome of each choice. Not necessarily that we would need to know exactly what happens after each choice, but it'd be nice to have some sort of idea of the results of each choice. I.E.,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But knowing if there's a possible outcome for certain choices would be cool.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi i need help for event Diane at the beach, what to do?
The easiest way to get that scene is to is: "ignoring Jeremy (say NO wherever you can) and don't "team up" with the computer nerd Timothy when he helps Diane with the computer." :)

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
The easiest way to get that scene is to is: "ignoring Jeremy (say NO wherever you can) and don't "team up" with the computer nerd Timothy when he helps Diane with the computer." :)
Diane say "we will see on the beach" but after no event

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
ty this is my save if you want check
Not that i am certain, but it looks like you haven't turned down Jeremy since you can have fun with him later on.
Like i did though, so did i "ignore" when Diane was angry at Timothy(not taking Timothy's side) and when you get the choice to climb up the ladder to find the work-outfit you should refuse to do it. :)
But at least i hope the provided save helped you out :)

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Not that i am certain, but it looks like you haven't turned down Jeremy since you can have fun with him later on.
Like i did though, so did i "ignore" when Diane was angry at Timothy(not taking Timothy's side) and when you get the choice to climb up the ladder to find the work-outfit you should refuse to do it. :)
But at least i hope the provided save helped you out :)
Yes with your save i do it

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes