slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Jul 10 at 07:07pm
Monthly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope that this is the last monthly update before the release and I can launch it next quarter.
So far, everything has almost begun with renders and I'm already thinking about them, making notes etc. I might need to add some thought to it still, but mostly everything is ready so I can boot my workstation and start the software needed to do some CG.

Thank you again for your amazing support.
Beep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Monthly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope that this is the last monthly update before the release and I can launch it next quarter.
So far, everything has almost begun with renders and I'm already thinking about them, making notes etc. I might need to add some thought to it still, but mostly everything is ready so I can boot my workstation and start the software needed to do some CG.

Beep
I think this is the weekly update that Darkman_13 shared just with some alteration to it. The text is very alike and Deep have not share a new weekly update since July, 5th!

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Monthly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Beep
Fake

Reactions: SiriusDar17

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Monthly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Beep
Misleading joke :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes