locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020

Game style

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have heard a couple of opinions about how the game should be made in the future so I wanted to know your thoughts about game style before I'm too deep into the development of the next release.
Do you think it's better to make it like a straight visual novel with just choices and that's it or do you want to see a map with different locations, places to unlock and discover, a journal to guide you through, side stuff, and other things?
Here is a little bit of Anna's beauty for you :)
View attachment 876113

Map, different locations, side quests and other things.
81 votes

Straight visual novel without map
29 votes
I like the familiar card much more than in short novels, when you play the full version, that is, the feeling of being open and that you yourself choose the fate of Anna, but I would like small secrets (additional missions) to appear in the game, these scenes can be completely unrelated to the storyline, but if the player decides to explore the map, he will open them, and of course I want more choice in the game.

Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018

Game style

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have heard a couple of opinions about how the game should be made in the future so I wanted to know your thoughts about game style before I'm too deep into the development of the next release.
Do you think it's better to make it like a straight visual novel with just choices and that's it or do you want to see a map with different locations, places to unlock and discover, a journal to guide you through, side stuff, and other things?
Here is a little bit of Anna's beauty for you :)
View attachment 876113

Map, different locations, side quests and other things.
171 votes

Straight visual novel without map
53 votes
thanks for sharing, i hope that the map, diferent locations win, like locopogo1 said, the felling that you choose Anas fate is why i like rpgs, i like the rempys remake because that way i can revisit the scenes faster, but for the main game i like more the rpg style.

And something that this game needs is some free roam, like, if you already knows someone like, for example the old neighbor, you can revisit him whenever you like, maybe at the start just visit him, but like the relationship advance the scenes advance too. The way the developer can minimize the renders required for the scenes may be re use images, pictures with just changes on the text, that way you can easly make the relationships advance, just met the hobo couple of times? well now you can re visit him with couple of images and some text, the relation with the hobo its now closer? well revisit him whit same scenes but diferent text, and so on. Im not a programer and i have no idea, but in my mind thats an easy thing to do with less work that a complete new secene. The game receives new update? well a couple of character also receive some advance in the story with Anna, maybe same images but diferent text. that way even when you already do anything of the a update, you can be free to revisit every character you already met and feel the story advance just with some new text.

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Regardless which route Andrew ends up in, it really kind of have little impact on current story ( and there barely a story line here ) . Anna cheats regardless of her love for BF. BF doesn’t know shit about her cheating.

So I find this debate a little waste of time as the end result serves nothing in plot development unless there a big twist coming.

I am rather surprise at the mention of Chapter 2. Like seriously Anna has transitioned so much since the first release, she is literally cum dumpster and fucks anyone with a pulse. The worst thing is the illusion of choice options in avoiding fucking pixel dicks is really just no. Sex scene. Why even bother implementing that

So what else can DS bring to the table for chapter 2 except for more degrading scenes. Prostitution ? Drugs? Pregnancy ?

Anna had a good exciting run but she should retire. I rather he makes a fresh game but that’s just my opinion.
Yeah, this "storyline" has run it's course. It's just jumping from one mindless, unexciting sex scene to another and has done that for a long time already.

Last edited:

chris-

Jun 8, 2020
Hallo everybody!How are you?I have a request please!Knows someone where i can find gamethrough video of this game ? i find some full videos but unfortunately had Russian language and some others do not have a continuous flow like episodes (stories), they are confused. I love this game but most love the story so for this reason i want it in videos and correct flow! Thank you in advanced!!!!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hallo everybody!How are you?I have a request please!Knows someone where i can find gamethrough video of this game ? i find some full videos but unfortunately had Russian language and some others do not have a continuous flow like episodes (stories), they are confused. I love this game but most love the story so for this reason i want it in videos and correct flow! Thank you in advanced!!!!
You could always dl the renpy version, its just "click n play" and no walking back and forth, but if you prefer the rpgm version just search for "Anna Exciting Affection" on YouTube and there there are episodes/gameplay of the game.

chris-

Jun 8, 2020
thank you for your answer my friend!! i will check Renpy version.. I was looking to youtube the other day but has covered sexual spots vagina, etc!!!

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
thank you for your answer my friend!! i will check Renpy version.. I was looking to youtube the other day but has covered sexual spots vagina, etc!!!
That's normal, youtube has to respect the law of not showing violent, sexual and other lawbreaking videos that could shock other people, like kids watch youtube too. But the vids are good enough incase you feel lost in what to do.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks 4 the share Mariano95 :)
I was just gonna ask actually and was trying to get the patreon link in the text (i only get the check out page:ROFLMAO:) and there you are posting before i even get to post my post :ROFLMAO:

Both pics looks amazing as always from Deep. The one i like the most has to be the 2nd one just because of the stockings :pbut the outfit she is wearing in the top one is not bad at all. I hope/wish that the way she has her hair in the top pic will be her new/3rd hair style ;)

Reactions: Mariano95

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Thanks 4 the share Mariano95 :)
I was just gonna ask actually and was trying to get the patreon link in the text (i only get the check out page:ROFLMAO:) and there you are posting before i even get to post my post :ROFLMAO:

Both pics looks amazing as always from Deep. The one i like the most has to be the 2nd one just because of the stockings :pbut the outfit she is wearing in the top one is not bad at all. I hope/wish that the way she has her hair in the top pic will be her new/3rd hair style ;)
Yeah, I particularly like these two wallpapers too because they are both set in a different situations compared to the last ones with Anna and BDSM stuff, I mean, all the images from Deep are great but sometimes is nice to see something different.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1604246280785.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly progress update here.
After the voting you did about the game style we continue working on the next chapter as already planned so nothing changes there. Now I know that most of you still want to have some kind of map and locations. There are still going to be places to discover and unlock. The transition between places will be quick and smooth, so no walking anymore :) There won't be grinding so you don't have to worry about that. There will be quests but a journal will help and guide you through, so you don't have to worry about getting lost.
I am also thinking of making a walkthrough for the renpy release as it's not going to be straight forward and you might need some guidance to get all of the scenes you want to. That's coming a bit later though.
Anyway, I'm happy to see how everything is coming together and that help on the programming side is giving me time to work more on renders. Most of them are done and almost half of them are already added to the game. Now I just need to get done with the last ones and making animations as well.
Well, the place in Anna's bed is now empty for some time. Let's see how long it will stay like that :)
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 882128

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly progress update here.
After the voting you did about the game style we continue working on the next chapter as already planned so nothing changes there. Now I know that most of you still want to have some kind of map and locations. There are still going to be places to discover and unlock. The transition between places will be quick and smooth, so no walking anymore :) There won't be grinding so you don't have to worry about that. There will be quests but a journal will help and guide you through, so you don't have to worry about getting lost.
I am also thinking of making a walkthrough for the renpy release as it's not going to be straight forward and you might need some guidance to get all of the scenes you want to. That's coming a bit later though.
Anyway, I'm happy to see how everything is coming together and that help on the programming side is giving me time to work more on renders. Most of them are done and almost half of them are already added to the game. Now I just need to get done with the last ones and making animations as well.
Well, the place in Anna's bed is now empty for some time. Let's see how long it will stay like that :)
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep
Thanks 4 the share as always my friend. :)
"Empty for now"? I can smell Alfred, John, Ashley...actually everyone could be a potential to fill the space :ROFLMAO: ;)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes