cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Mac version? :/
No problem! You can to it yourself, but it depends on how tech savvy you are. No coding or anything needed! Simple copy and paste!

In my signature you can find a link to the Mac's RPG Maker MV engine. Download the latest version. Then download the Windows version of the game (original or compressed doesn't matter).

- Look inside the download (Windows) game's folder and rename the folder "www" to app.nw.
- Right click on the downloaded Mac RPG Maker MV.app: show package contents -> resources. There should be a folder named app.nw, if there isn't one then copy over the renamed app.nw from above step. Done.
- Start the game.
(- if the game won't start open Terminal and type chmod -R a+x [drag and drop the game.app into the terminal and hit enter]).

Have fun.

Reactions: ubermak

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
I like the scenes where someone is fucking Anna and that idiot Andrew is sitting 3 meters away and knowing nothing :D :D :D :D

Reactions: camelot22
Jul 21, 2019
i would like to need to know what first step to download, since there are many parts of these download contents. i dont like to running game in error plus this is what happened when other people or first time player wanted to play this game would have stuck situation. like i didnt know what should i do first install what extract what or do what to make this game according to the program system, please let me know. currently i am a first time user to play on this Anna : Exciting Affection stories.

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
i would like to need to know what first step to download, since there are many parts of these download contents. i dont like to running game in error plus this is what happened when other people or first time player wanted to play this game would have stuck situation. like i didnt know what should i do first install what extract what or do what to make this game according to the program system, please let me know. currently i am a first time user to play on this Anna : Exciting Affection stories.
the game is very big,thats why the whole archive its in parts. you will need to download all of them(they all make th whole game) or just download the compressed version witch is smaller but less quality (resolution)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lovely Candidate

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not sure what you don't understand?
First link is the whole game (6,5 GB), then there is the compressed version (reduced quality).

Then there is a split version for people who can't download the whole game at once (6,5 GB split into 4 parts). Download them all and save them in the same place. WinRaR, 7zip etc.. will take care of extracting them.

Well, if you are not a fan of RPG-style games then there is an unofficial Ren'Py version. Again, uncompressed (big) and compressed (small game size due to reduced quality).
1602774155127.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lovely Candidate

shadow_skill

Mar 6, 2018
Btw is it just me or does she now wears her more “stylish-sluttish” hair more than her original hair?
Don’t get me wrong I like these hair but I like her original her with the side braid just much more. (I really love braids personally)

but if the hair have to change I at least would like to see her new longer variant of hair which she is wearing in that wallpaper with the red dress. These fit her amazingly well and regarding her original braid hair length they make more sense.

it kinda always bothered me that she opens her hair before and they got short in length with levels in her hair she didn’t had before.

As for Andrew: I would love to see a scene where she rides Andrews room neighbour (who is ofc hopefully old) like crazy during Andrew just lying there in coma
me too...i like braids personally

Wiso232

Aug 5, 2020
Hi, help please.. I have downloaded the game from the first complete link per mega, but when unzipping it gives me an error? It says that it is damaged or that it is not a valid file, 6.5gb was downloaded (6.49gb - 6.811.285kb) to be exact, which means that it was not downloaded wrong, I already tried winrar 7zip and nothing gives me an error.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick update on the progress of the next release.

At the moment I'm working together with programmer to release the next update in Renpy. I hope that everything will work out and it will run smooth as I have intended. There will still be a map and places to discover and unlock in the future. I have also planned some additions to make the game a little bit more interesting. So there will be two releases, updated last version for the last RPGM update and the new one. Still, if things don't work out as planned, I'll make the next update in RPGM.

Progress of the renders for the next update is also good and I will soon start adding them to elite patron image folder.
As you can see from the image, there is an extended discussion between Anna and the doctor, as well as the girl from scene we had there before. It's clear that Andrew's stay at the hospital wont make things easier for Anna, but a lot more interesting for us for sure.
Thank you again for your support.
Deep
Hello, dear Patrons!

At the moment I'm working together with programmer to release the next update in Renpy. I hope that everything will work out and it will run smooth as I have intended. There will still be a map and places to discover and unlock in the future. I have also planned some additions to make the game a little bit more interesting. So there will be two releases, updated last version for the last RPGM update and the new one. Still, if things don't work out as planned, I'll make the next update in RPGM.

Progress of the renders for the next update is also good and I will soon start adding them to elite patron image folder.
As you can see from the image, there is an extended discussion between Anna and the doctor, as well as the girl from scene we had there before. It's clear that Andrew's stay at the hospital wont make things easier for Anna, but a lot more interesting for us for sure.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
Thanks 4 the news share :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thanks 4 the news share :)
thx for the update! I hope renpy doesn’t let us wait longer than intended.

also Anna looks soooo freakin good in that pic with that hair, that outfit, choker and her tanned skin.:love: If there are more doc scenes I hope they are better than the last one which is... over a year ago?

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
thx for the update! I hope renpy doesn’t let us wait longer than intended.

also Anna looks soooo freakin good in that pic with that hair, that outfit, choker and her tanned skin.:love: If there are more doc scenes I hope they are better than the last one which is... over a year ago?
I agree, Anna in that picture is stunning (at least compared to when she looks like a ghost) :ROFLMAO: ;) Plus for the chocker, hair, outfit etc
Me as well are also looking forward to the next update. (y)

I think it is a good thing for Deep to move over to renpy so don't get me wrong, but i kinda would liked to see this update (v2.1) to be all rpgm and not shared. He could make the next one "v2.2" in renpy... why? I think that would make it a little less work for him to finish since he has said that he will rework some scenes from the v2.0 update so then we could get it all in the same DL instead of needing to DL 2 updates. But that is just my thought ;)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes