Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
he said on his patreon that chapter 2 release will be in the weekend
did he mention about any specific time? i mean it could be early hours on saturday or it could be evening on sunday... still, at least now we know its around the corner. thanks for the information bro!

Last edited:
Reactions: epim

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Nice update soon i think this game will be much more better and easier for him in Ren'Py instead we wait to be released and then wait for osmcuser132 to do it hes doing cool job though but double the waiting!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
did he mention about any specific time? i mean it could be early hours on saturday or it could be evening on sunday... still, at least now we now its around the corner. thanks for the information bro!
Sunday, Nov. 29 2020, 11:59 pm SST. Hopefully this helps you.

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Hi everyone, can someone tell me how to get the scene where Aldo and Hector both fucks Anna at Alfred's party, i tried to see it but it don't give me the choice to send Aldo and Hector or Alfred and Patricia after the 2 other model girls, so i can only see the scene with Pat,Alfred and Anna :(

May 31, 2020
Hi everyone, can someone tell me how to get the scene where Aldo and Hector both fucks Anna at Alfred's party, i tried to see it but it don't give me the choice to send Aldo and Hector or Alfred and Patricia after the 2 other model girls, so i can only see the scene with Pat,Alfred and Anna :(
Let Alfred go ! (choose to let him go after the other girls and you stay with the oldies)

Reactions: GateC.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
In most of cases with "weekend" the devs mean sat/sunday night but who knows ...
yeah thats true. but even i personally should know this since over a year now, i still hope for sooner realeses sometimes like this time when i see anna with her new looks and jsut go AAAHHHHHHHHH gimme

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes