xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
There is a way to skip dialogue, hold down the 'W' key and that will skip the dialogue much faster :sneaky:
On most Ren'Py games you can skip both seen and also unseen by holding CTRL and if you want to skip also unseen you need to check skip unseen dialogue in Settings!

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
She's pretty and all, but I think she has commitment issues. A real heartbreaker, that one.
Well IMO Anna is a free bird. She gives everyone pleasure. There is no need to cage her with unnecessary commitments.

Well look what happened to Andrew.

Also its the classic case of, " she fucks everyone so she's a whore ... and look at him ... he fucks everyone and he's a stud."

We love you Anna!!

Reactions: wulaak

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Will the Renpy version be released today as well or is that separate?
Only the renpy version will be released since from now on updates will be in renpy. for even easier understanding: chapter 1 (Anna moves into town - Andrew nearly dies) the game is in rpgmaker or how it’s called. Chapter 2 (The start of it will be today) is in renpy

alecblue1994

Apr 30, 2018
Only the renpy version will be released since from now on updates will be in renpy. for even easier understanding: chapter 1 (Anna moves into town - Andrew nearly dies) the game is in rpgmaker or how it’s called. Chapter 2 (The start of it will be today) is in renpy
That's awesome, I prefer Renpy a lot more than RPG. Excited for the update!

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
Cool news, but how are we going to applause osmcuser132 work now? :sneaky:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I jump on this train too ;) :ROFLMAO:
As i have understand it so will we get the "Chapter 2/v2.1" or whatever it is called in renpy. (Release as i know it is today) We are also suppose to get a small update or more like an fix for the scenes order in v2.0 :) For the Unofficial renpy version it will take some time if Osmcuser132 will update his renpy version.

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ah! Ok, then I misunderstood his previous Dev post:
At the moment I'm working together with programmer to release the next update in Renpy. I hope that everything will work out and it will run smooth as I have intended. There will still be a map and places to discover and unlock in the future. I have also planned some additions to make the game a little bit more interesting. So there will be two releases, updated last version for the last RPGM update and the new one. Still, if things don't work out as planned, I'll make the next update in RPGM.
We are also suppose to get a small update or more like an fix for the scenes order in v2.0
Then as Latex points out - there will be two releases:
- A reworked v2.0 with a different scene order in RPGMaker.
- New chapter with new content in Ren'Py.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes