Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Agreed about Michael but don’t forget about old David he helped her even more and didn’t get at least a blowjob like bartender guy
Even if David is not one of my favourite characters I would like to see him having his way with Anna. Unfortunately he has that "sad look/behaviour", idk but thinking of him with Anna makes me think to some sad, boring sex with sweet words like "omg you are so beautiful! I love you!".

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I have a good question (maybe it's in this large list of comments somewhere, but I haven't found it).
In my chapter 1 saves, Jeremy was alive. In chapter 2, it automatically says Jeremy is gone.
Is there no way to play it as if it's a continuation of my old saves?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have a good question (maybe it's in this large list of comments somewhere, but I haven't found it).
In my chapter 1 saves, Jeremy was alive. In chapter 2, it automatically says Jeremy is gone.
Is there no way to play it as if it's a continuation of my old saves?
You choose the wrong option when you met Diane in the office. Go back and read the choices again.

Reactions: Okabe19 and FookU2

Atokgilbert

Oct 10, 2018
Hi, quick question here, how do you get rid of the black box that appear behind the text/subtitle? Its covering some good image and its pretty annoying

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
Hi, quick question here, how do you get rid of the black box that appear behind the text/subtitle? Its covering some good image and its pretty annoying
I do not know on which platform you are playing, but try right mouse button if it is PC.

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
If there was an award for the best developer for 2020 it would most certainly be the one and only Deep Sleep.

Good on you! Keep up the excellent work!
We love you Anna!!

Reactions: Okabe19 and fahd

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
In Chapter 2 I cannot save progress at any position.
I always get this error:

2020-12-18 (1).png

Is there any fix for that?
Thanks

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Why does your AppData path have a double backslash? Shouldn't it be a single one "users\username\AppData\Roaming\...\"? :unsure:
Thanks for looking at my problem
I don't know. I checked directly paths and it is one backslash. Why report shows 2 I really don't understand. I have no problems with other saves

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for looking at my problem
I don't know. I checked directly paths and it is one backslash. Why report shows 2 I really don't understand. I have no problems with other saves
Delete the games save folder from your Roaming/RenPy and try to save again.

Reactions: leg28

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
What's up with the lack of lewd content so far in Chapter 2? Pretty big change from Chapter 1 where Anna was constantly having sex with everyone lol

Reactions: Fydeout

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Which is the final version of Chapter 1? I have the version "2.0" and my files are dated around 19th of July.
Are there any Chapter 1 versions after that?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Which is the final version of Chapter 1? I have the version "2.0" and my files are dated around 19th of July.
version "2.0" is the latest chapter 1, there is a renpy version "2.0" remake by some other guy, but the new chapter 2 is renpy by Deep

Reactions: AtotehZ

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
RPGM story (episode 1) ends with 2.0, and continues in renpy (episode 2), Deep just did some small changes in the 2.0, the last RPGM update - Anna first has threesome with Hannah and Ashley and then witnesses Becca abduction, just sequence of events, no new content.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Came checking after a long time....so the dev really went and is going to milk the game.
Why do a new "Chapter" if the Game is already 3 years in production?
Just let it end proper and make a new Game.

I dont like it.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes