AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Came checking after a long time....so the dev really went and is going to milk the game.
Why do a new "Chapter" if the Game is already 3 years in production?
Just let it end proper and make a new Game.

I dont like it.
The story never seemed like it was done in 2.0. He has been making a Ren'Py version the last long while and now it's out. It would make sense if releasing updates became faster with the new Ren'Py edition. Also, if he is one of the people who secured a 3080 or 3090 he can render much faster. If you're reasonably effective in your work, getting a 3090 is like printing money.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
What's up with the lack of lewd content so far in Chapter 2? Pretty big change from Chapter 1 where Anna was constantly having sex with everyone lol
I kinda would like if she took a break from being town slut XD otherwise it takes away both realism (which actually barely exists lol) also getting used to something a lot is just aint fun.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
This next content update is gonna be real interesting. SO many people seem bored/dissatisfied/confused/let down/nonplussed with the last 'big' update. Not to say it wasn't, a big change in the way Deep did things and the shift from chp1 to chp2. It feels like a make or break thing with what comes next. Is Anna going to continue being nothing like she used to be? Or are we gonna get back to where we left off in chp1 with Anna being the sex-crazed nympho we all know and love. My money is still on Deep getting us back into the action quickly, but I am definitely worried. How crazy would it be if this went from the best game in chp1 to a blue baller in chp2 from here on out?

• Angry
Reactions: Pogo123

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Why is there no update and new quest in this game ???
What are you asking exactly?
Are you asking why the title says Ch 2 0.1b and the changelog only says Ch 1 0.2?
Are you asking in general? There are regular updates.It wasn't too long ago that Ch 2 0.1b was released.

I'm actually curious as to why the changelog wasn't updated, and if it's even worth it to download the 0.1b (I played 0.1, and this seems like it could be just a bugfix of something)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
christmas 2020_1.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly update before Christmas.

So far I have done more than half of all of the needed renders for the next release and that's good. I don't remember when I could do so much in the first month after the release of the update. Another thing is that finished scenes are already added to Renpy as my partner is doing that and it helps a lot. It means that we won't have to add them at the last minute and we'll have time to go through them multiple times before release and improve both text and other things if needed.

We also added a glossary so players can see information about characters that Anna had encountered through the game. There will be a short description and an image of it. It will make it easier to remember who is who. Descriptions of characters will change depending on your choice so they will change in different paths and during the game.

Anyway, we are still on track to release the next update at the beginning of January :)

I hope you will like a small render with Anna and Santa's little helpers :) There is a naked version in the attachment too :)

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 953083

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

So far I have done more than half of all of the needed renders for the next release and that's good. I don't remember when I could do so much in the first month after the release of the update. Another thing is that finished scenes are already added to Renpy as my partner is doing that and it helps a lot. It means that we won't have to add them at the last minute and we'll have time to go through them multiple times before release and improve both text and other things if needed.

We also added a glossary so players can see information about characters that Anna had encountered through the game. There will be a short description and an image of it. It will make it easier to remember who is who. Descriptions of characters will change depending on your choice so they will change in different paths and during the game.

Anyway, we are still on track to release the next update at the beginning of January :)

I hope you will like a small render with Anna and Santa's little helpers :) There is a naked version in the attachment too :)

Deep
Thanks 4 the share (y)

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
View attachment 953083

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
Thanks for sharing! Deep is definetely taking the game to another level!
Anyway here's the naked version:

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes