wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
This guy gets it, this game is one of the better ones for stroking the "weasel" :D

so I take it from the lack of response to my question that there isn't a way to auto-forward like on other Ren'py games
There is, you have to adjust the speed in the "Preferences" -> Auto-forward time
Then when you play there is an "Auto" option in the quick menu at the bottom of the screen
May not work during the animations (probably not a real problem if you spank monkeys in the same time :sneaky:)

Reactions: raulz0r

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I need some help guys.....i´m stuck with this version....Tuesday, i finished my duties in the office and my journal said "Go to Dyllan place on wednesday....." and " I should to retrieve Dr Schmidt documents...". I tried to find the way to move forward but i can´t(in everyplace on the map). In the hospital i tried every option and nothing.. What can i do?
Thanks

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
I need some help guys.....i´m stuck with this version....Tuesday, i finished my duties in the office and my journal said "Go to Dyllan place on wednesday....." and " I should to retrieve Dr Schmidt documents...". I tried to find the way to move forward but i can´t(in everyplace on the map). In the hospital i tried every option and nothing.. What can i do?
Thanks
You need to wait the next update to reach Wednesday and the follow-up to Dylan's part, but for Dr Schmidt's documents you need to go back to the hospital and either follow the female doctor path (I forgot her name) or Dr Schmidt path (so you click somewhere at the left of the screen where "Dr Schmidt office" appears, or somewhat on the bottom right for Dr WhatsHerNameAgain). You may need to click around (like on the nurse, Harold, the dude waiting in the room) to trigger things

Reactions: Satiro

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
Small question on the story: in chapter 1, you have a lot of choices and thus the possibility of a myriad of combinations.
So I completely understand that DeepSleep in chapter 2 kind of reduce that amount of combinations, because of you know, keeping his sanity ;)
What puzzles me is that: in chapter 2, if you took Diane's path, Jeremy is automatically dead
While in chapter 1, you can be on Diane path and let him live (which makes sense to me because on Diane path, he is no hassle, you owe him money, you give it back to him, plot done). I thought also I could mind him (be on Diane path, let him live, go to his appartment...) but that broke the game and send you on Jeremy path independently of previous choices.

So do you guys know why Diane path = Jeremy's dead?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Small question on the story: in chapter 1, you have a lot of choices and thus the possibility of a myriad of combinations.
So I completely understand that DeepSleep in chapter 2 kind of reduce that amount of combinations, because of you know, keeping his sanity ;)
What puzzles me is that: in chapter 2, if you took Diane's path, Jeremy is automatically dead
While in chapter 1, you can be on Diane path and let him live (which makes sense to me because on Diane path, he is no hassle, you owe him money, you give it back to him, plot done). I thought also I could mind him (be on Diane path, let him live, go to his appartment...) but that broke the game and send you on Jeremy path independently of previous choices.

So do you guys know why Diane path = Jeremy's dead?
because now you can choose if he is kind when he is alive and not a rude, raped asshole anymore.

so it’s Diane friend = Jeremy dead ; Jeremy alive = Jeremy still kinky creep/ Jeremy no kinky creep anymore

Reactions: raulz0r

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
because now you can choose if he is kind when he is alive and not a rude, raped asshole anymore.

so it’s Diane friend = Jeremy dead ; Jeremy alive = Jeremy still kinky creep/ Jeremy no kinky creep anymore

ok, I missed the second part then. I only saw Diane path -> Jeremy dead; Jeremy alive -> kinky creep
I'm gonna check that back, but you confirm no possibility of Diane friend + Jeremy alive no kinky creep? :)

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
There is, you have to adjust the speed in the "Preferences" -> Auto-forward time
Then when you play there is an "Auto" option in the quick menu at the bottom of the screen
May not work during the animations (probably not a real problem if you spank monkeys in the same time :sneaky:)
Where exactly is the quickmenu?

screenshot0001.png

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
Where exactly is the quickmenu?

View attachment 967901
oh, you are right, you can adjust the speed in the preferences, but there is no quick menu.
weird thing is that it seems to be allowed in the script, I tried to toggle it by pressing different keys, but no success :(

edit: the display is not allowed, if you edit screens.rpy and remove the # at the start of each lines from 249 to 265 you'll have access to it
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes