Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Didn't the protagonist turn into the town bike several updates ago? Isn't that the end point for these corruption games? What else is left to happen? How ca you get a second game out of it?
I think the end point is to make players bust nuts. As long as the game keeps going I'll keep nuttin

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Now thats what you called a perfect update,Sergey finally claim what he said on the yatch.Thanks Deep

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
Not sure this is a bug, or just something to make me unhappy, haha, but when I choose the Dr. Schmidt path in the hospital, I get the written script of the conversation and actions, but the screen stays in the hallway... does not follow Anna into the room. Please tell me this is a bug.

Reactions: FMag

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Not sure this is a bug, or just something to make me unhappy, haha, but when I choose the Dr. Schmidt path in the hospital, I get the written script of the conversation and actions, but the screen stays in the hallway... does not follow Anna into the room. Please tell me this is a bug.
that is indeed a bug, i'v encountered it also.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Yap, me to!

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes