hi I have a question

because I know it was and nowhere can I find it, maybe some of you know

1>) Do you know if there is a RPG Games Anna Exciting Affection

2>)Will there ever be a tag for RPG Games Anna Exciting Affection

:( Sorry for my poor english.
:(

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
I went to Sergey and after I got arrested, but I have 2 more tasks.
1) meet doctor next day
2) go for photoshoot on Thursday.

Is it a bug or I made mistakes?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I will skip this update... I do not want complain about the fact that there are no sex scenes until today
it would be very unpleasant repeating what I just write in my previous posts like this one and this
when I want play with Anna I use the unofficial renpy version of the old CH1 version 2.00

Oct 8, 2018
I really spent 4 hours playing the game only for my saves to magically corrupt and having to start all over again. This game has been in development for years and it still hasn't even been optimized enough not to crash every 30 minutes, Yikes.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Shouldn't this be in a thread of its own since it's a sequel of the first game that also reboots the main character? It looks and plays like a completely different standalone with the shot dude being the only thing connecting the two.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Shouldn't this be in a thread of its own since it's a sequel of the first game that also reboots the main character? It looks and plays like a completely different standalone with the shot dude being the only thing connecting the two.
No.

Anna got to large for RPG Maker and started to bug out more and more. Chapter 2 continues where Chapter 1 ended. Therefore not a real "squeal".

Splitting a game thread is the worst thing mods/staff members can do. They did it for Timestamps and people thought the game ended. Now for almost 1,5 years they try to merge the two threads into one again.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes