morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018
we did not get any updates since last week .even did not get the weekly update this week. but in the last update dev said .04 will release in the middle of April. for dev, is it really possible to finish .04 version in time? I don't think so.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Well, instead of talking about the new update, let's talk about characters: John is the worst ever, change my mind.

Reactions: KORAAN

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mise a jour le : 06.05.23

Bonjour a tous,
Un grand merci pour ce jeu, je suis devenu fan de la série Anna.
Je pense avoir traduit en Français tous les jeux disponible. Désolé je ne sais pas faire la traduction de jeu en RGPM, je me suis rabattu sur le Remake.
Pour parler du jeu, il y a un énorme contenu sur le ch1. Les graphismes et animations sont très bien faites. L'histoire est génial et les personnages très réaliste.
J'ai remarqué une très grande amélioration des graphismes entre le ch1 et le ch2.
Voila je Classe ce jeu Au top 1 de mes Préférés
Je suis passé a la version VN merci beaucoup pour le travail effectué !

Lien de traduction : Anna Exciting Affection VN Ch.2 v0.971 :

Lien de la traduction Anna Exciting Affection Anna First Time :

Find my other Anna's translation on my page : Here
Anna Exciting Affection: Unofficial Ren'py Remake [v2.0] lien de la traduction :

Hello to all,

Thank you very much for this game, I became a fan of the Anna series.
I think I have translated into French all the games available. Sorry I can't translate games in RGPM, I've fallen back on the Remake.
To talk about the game, there is a huge content on the ch1. The graphics and animations are very well done. The story is great and the characters very realistic.
I noticed a big improvement in the graphics between ch1 and ch2.
Here I rank this game in the top 1 of my favorites
I switched to the VN version thank you very much for the work done!

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1618167266357.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Another quick weekly progress update.

You have probably already seen from the outfit vote that the 3rd one won this time. It was a bit unexpected for me, but a lot of you pointed out that it fits Anna perfectly at this stage of the game. I agree with you and I think she looks amazing in it. She's confident and naughty and we like it, don't we? :)

I have also started working on the last scene that we are waiting for the most in the next update. At least some are and it's going great. I have yet to start batch rendering scenes that I have finished already so I will upload them to the image folder as soon as they are ready. Anyway, I'm glad of the progress and the next update should be out soon.
I am also very happy that a lot of you are quite active on discord by giving comments, ideas, and feedback as well as a lot of other interesting stuff. So if you are not on it already just look for the link on the main page and come have some fun :)

Thank you again for your amazing support. You are fantastic.
Deep
1618167231868.png
p.s. isn't she amazing? :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1136800

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

You have probably already seen from the outfit vote that the 3rd one won this time. It was a bit unexpected for me, but a lot of you pointed out that it fits Anna perfectly at this stage of the game. I agree with you and I think she looks amazing in it. She's confident and naughty and we like it, don't we? :)

I have also started working on the last scene that we are waiting for the most in the next update. At least some are and it's going great. I have yet to start batch rendering scenes that I have finished already so I will upload them to the image folder as soon as they are ready. Anyway, I'm glad of the progress and the next update should be out soon.
I am also very happy that a lot of you are quite active on discord by giving comments, ideas, and feedback as well as a lot of other interesting stuff. So if you are not on it already just look for the link on the main page and come have some fun :)

Deep
View attachment 1136797
Thanks 4 the share Darkman. :)

And yes she looks incredible in that outfit (/as always) :love:

Also if and when Andrew wakes up and sees Anna in that outfit his heart will most likely stop because of his condition :p :ROFLMAO:
(Just waked up from a coma and a bullet inside and know his loved girlfriend looks like a.... DAMN She is hot in that red thingy ) :p :LOL:

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
View attachment 1136800

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
View attachment 1136797
Thanks a lot for sharing :D

That she is, alright. One of the most beautiful character I've seen

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 1136800

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
View attachment 1136797
omg omg omg thats exactly the girl i wished for and dreamed of since i was a little 14y old boy. like literally. that hair and outfit is SO amazing at least in my opinion. she looks gorgeous and so lovely. well well done, deep. this is one of the times i am glad to be part of this project and follow you since 2k17.

thx for sharing!!!!!!!!!

(isn't this the alley where our beloved hobo lives :p )

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
View attachment 1136800

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
View attachment 1136797
Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see what they've planned for her!

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks 4 the share Darkman. :)

And yes she looks incredible in that outfit (/as always) :love:

Also if and when Andrew wakes up and sees Anna in that outfit his heart will most likely stop because of his condition :p :ROFLMAO:
(Just waked up from a coma and a bullet inside and know his loved girlfriend looks like a.... DAMN She is hot in that red thingy ) :p :LOL:
just woke* up

Reactions: DERAX12345
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes