defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
View attachment 1150329

This gallery. Maybe those two scenes can only be available if you didn't kill the office boss? Do I have to play chapter 1 several times to be able to get all the scenes on chapter 2 ->?
These pictures are very bad. She looks likes my Granny ....
I prefer the great chapter 1... And the gallery in the op shows only pics from ch 1

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
View attachment 1150329

This gallery. Maybe those two scenes can only be available if you didn't kill the office boss? Do I have to play chapter 1 several times to be able to get all the scenes on chapter 2 ->?
For the third scene, I'm pretty sure you need to be on Dr. Eihart's path. When you're supposed to get into Dr. Schmidt's office to get evidence, refuse the help from the guy sitting by the door. Instead, talk to Harold and have him help you.

For the second to last, you need to be on Dr. Schmidt's path. Simply go to his office after the arrest incident. The game should give you a notification.

And no, there won't ever be any need to replay chapter 1. The save doesnt actually carry over. Ch.2 just asks you what you did in Ch.1 to progress accordingly.

Reactions: Drinkolvi

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I found it boring to be honest, maybe you had fun but not me. The problem with the other two games is not quality but the fact it takes them forever to release an update.
well if you get bored so easily and are the girl in your profile pic I can give you some hard rounds of hot and steamy sex. maybe this will lighten up your mood. Especially since you see yourself more as the quality and less quantity type of person

Brenda

May 6, 2017
well if you get bored so easily and are the girl in your profile pic I can give you some hard rounds of hot and steamy sex. maybe this will lighten up your mood. Especially since you see yourself more as the quality and less quantity type of person
Thanks, if you had fun with those updates i bet you might get easily overexcited. So, good luck with that

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thanks, if you had fun with those updates i bet you might get easily overexcited. So, good luck with that
fun sure! But not as much fun as we would have had. Your loss. But you could have at least give me heart since I wasted so much time caring about your comment and boredom. Well at least you got my point so that’s something. And thx will do :)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
WHAT?! Last updates boring? Play a wife and a mother, the first couple updates of Jessica O’Neils hard news and many others THEN you know what boring really means...
Why you compare AWAM with Anna Exiting Affection?
This game have the CH1 that is far better than AWAM...
But, the CH2 is very boring as you can read in the comments of many users in this thread.
I suggest to look at the chapter 1...
If you compare the previous chapter with the new one that have the same stunning Anna as MC it will be easy to understand the differences about boring or not boring storyline

Reactions: Dsandr

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1619107205490.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear patrons!
I hope this is the last weekly progress update before the release.
The update is coming together nicely and we are starting to see the end. Asking for your patience just a bit longer. We are still working on the long-awaited and last scene for the update and we believe that everything shall be finished soon. It takes a bit more time as there are four characters with high textures and sometimes it crashes Daz and I have to restart and reload scenes a lot. The scene is going to be quite long though and I think that it will have enough buildup to turn you on :)
This update will also have a lot of animations and I think that I have never done as many of those before. Some of them will be quite fun.
There were also some changes done to the back-end and now the game will start to contain a lot more side quests. Those who still wish to follow the main storyline will be able to do so without problem, but people who desire to get all the top relationships and unlock every possible scene will have a lot of opportunities to interact with the game characters outside of the main story progression as we develop the game further.
Thank you for the great support!
Deep
p.s. What do you think of that dress? :)

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Why you compare AWAM with Anna Exiting Affection?
This game have the CH1 that is far better than AWAM...
But, the CH2 is very boring as you can read in the comments of many users in this thread.
I suggest to look at the chapter 1...
If you compare the previous chapter with the new one that have the same stunning Anna as MC it will be easy to understand the differences about boring or not boring storyline
i agree with you that for now chapter 1 is 10x times better than chapter 2
but i think thats because we took 2 steps back in corruption after change to renpy
it should be ok after few releases, at least i believe so

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 1157181

Weekly update

Hello, dear patrons!
I hope this is the last weekly progress update before the release.
The update is coming together nicely and we are starting to see the end. Asking for your patience just a bit longer. We are still working on the long-awaited and last scene for the update and we believe that everything shall be finished soon. It takes a bit more time as there are four characters with high textures and sometimes it crashes Daz and I have to restart and reload scenes a lot. The scene is going to be quite long though and I think that it will have enough buildup to turn you on :)
This update will also have a lot of animations and I think that I have never done as many of those before. Some of them will be quite fun.
There were also some changes done to the back-end and now the game will start to contain a lot more side quests. Those who still wish to follow the main storyline will be able to do so without problem, but people who desire to get all the top relationships and unlock every possible scene will have a lot of opportunities to interact with the game characters outside of the main story progression as we develop the game further.
Thank you for the great support!
Deep
p.s. What do you think of that dress? :)
Thanks for the update Darkman_13
As expected from our beloved DEEP. Update went from mid APRIL to MAY but anyways lets hope it'll be a good one.

Reactions: Darkman_13
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes