evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
There is no need for a guide, this is not like manila. The choices in part 1 are very limited, as you can see while playing it on vn, look at the gallery...but since you seem to be so insistent. Refuse Jeremy all the time Diana path, refuse Sergey once separate path, as for the policeman, nothing follows.
EXACTLY. OMG, so there really are separate PATHS/ROUTES like that? See, how would I know that? Game doesnt give warnings, game doesnt tell me "youll miss this scene, youll miss this route" from the choices Ill make. See this is what Ive been meaning. Do I have to go this thread, ask people, wait for a reply if someone knows what will happen if i pick this particular choice and miss a lot if i dont?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
"Special users"? OMG, was that just made up? Hilarious. As ive said, you cant even answer simple questions. You cant or you dont want to. As expected for someone arrogant enough to belittle newbies who thinks they dont know what theyre saying.

I will ask again.
Are the game routes FIXED no matter the choices you make? No consequences, just MISSING SCENES?
Are you asking again because you haven't read my answer or are you hoping that I will change my mind? Or maybe I wrote with big mistakes because of which the meaning is not clear?

#12,239
"Moreover, in the author's first part, this choice is even more simplified. You go to the scene, make a choice, and watch the scene. Typically, the choice is to agree to the action = watch the scene, or refuse the action and skip the scene. It has no other consequences on the gameplay except for skipping a scene. Easily solved by saving before the event and replaying.
All key events that affect the continuation and nature of further events (possible ending or changing the storyline) are indicated in the game by the author. You will be assured that the choice is really important. "

I do not think that other users in this topic are interested in this discussion, especially since have already explained everything to you in detail and in more than one post.
If you start reading, you can stop asking questions.(or better yet, start playing)
For part 1, the GUIDE IS ALREADY INTEGRATED INTO THE GAME. USE THIS GUIDE.
For the second part, IT'S EARLY TO DO THE GUIDE. THERE IS NO ENOUGH CONTENT FOR THE GUIDE.

and just in case - I don't have a guide for this game and I'm not going to search for a guide

Sep 24, 2018
Here I am checking notifications hoping the latest version has been released and all I see is two guys flaming each other.

I am going to reveal a great secret: while many people like to immerse themselves without a guide, others instead skip the story and just want to fap. Some people do both: a first playthrough without a guide, and then go back with a guide and see if they missed anything. Your worldviews are not mutually exclusive.

On to important things: Any news on the release so I can snooze the thread until then?

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I would say if its not been released by now the smart money is on next weekend, maybe Friday or Sunday.
the thing is if it won’t be released in the next few hours it will be released next Sunday for sure which is a hole week more xD

and the thing is I wouldn’t even be mad if there would be other similar games to play but 90% of games I see the past 2 weeks or more here are all not my type and taste at all... ARGHH xD

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...Im playing the VN version, dropped the RPGM.
If you've changed to reading the 'unofficial' Ren'Py based Visual Novel remake of the Anna - Exciting Affection's Chapter 1 release then you should be asking your 'how do I...' questions in that project's thread.

Because your questions don't make much sense in relation to the 'official' RPGM based release of Chapter 1, as explained by some other members of this thread.

Reactions: evilkitty97

Nightlife2552

Nov 13, 2017
So it is FIXED? A user above us says differently. There are separate PATHS/ROUTES he said. How would I know that, huh?
Pardon me if I sound rude, but I don't see what's so befuddling about this. The game is clearly giving you a choice to either engage with a character or reject them. If both choices have the same consequences, why would the dev even give you a choice in the first place? One doesn't need big brains to understand that they are probably going to miss some scenes if they ignore a character. Isn't it obvious that say, ignoring Timothy, is probably going to change the game somehow compared to defending him? For instance, in most cases where you get a choice, the outcome is pretty obvious. You either have a scene with that character then if you agree, or you are not going to get any scene if you reject them.

The game is long, who knows how many scenes Ive missed already without the guides. Ive missed Diana path because I didnt know. If I didnt searched for more info here, I would never have known. Should I defend Timothy or not? What will change? Their attitude towards me, or probably if i didnt defend Timothy, I would now get his scenes? His help? Which approach are better? These are what guides are for, they tell you the changes, what you will miss.
As to what content you are going to miss by making a particular choice - there are no intricate choices in this game. All the choices are rather straightforward - Yes or No. If you want to find out what scenes you are going to miss, just go back to the point where you said 'No' and select 'Yes' instead.

In most cases, making a choice is just going to decide if you have a scene with that character at that time or not. If you reach a point where your choice is going to *decide your future with another character* the dev has put in messages clearly warning the player that their decision is going to have consequences. If you reach that point in the game you will know what I meant.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Everytime (since last week) I see a notification for Anna I cross my fingers hoping for the update and nope, it's always you; now it's getting annoying. Start a private conversation or write a bad review of the game. The last 3 pages of this thread are full of your argument.

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
"Special users"? OMG, was that just made up? Hilarious. As ive said, you cant even answer simple questions. You cant or you dont want to. As expected for someone arrogant enough to belittle newbies who thinks they dont know what theyre saying.

I will ask again.
Are the game routes FIXED no matter the choices you make? No consequences, just MISSING SCENES?
as my understanding, how the part 1 will end in general its fixed. Choices like blackmail etc are as stated above more like watch scenes or don't. Doesn't really matter what you chose, story will end in fixed setting. Things and routes on your journey are more like what kinks you wanna see and how slut you wanna be and what you wanna skip. Those choices won't really matter to main plot. Idk if this made any sense

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes