Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Once again, from Deep's discord :giggle:
View attachment 1179820
we should stop to pressure him (them) so much but... and here i am just speaking for me: always when there is literally nothing to play which interests me and doesn't satisfy my tastes AEA update takes longer xD guess its my fault that my dick has such high standards... but updates gets spammed with boy/milf/harem/futa/bad quality games or games in very early stages since weeks now... it literally pushes you to ask Deep when its done even you would like to give him his creative freedom... sigh

#sorryDeepSleep

Last edited:

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
we should stop to pressure him (them so much) but... and here i am just speaking for me: always when there is literally nothing to play which interests me and doesn't satisfy my tastes AEA update takes longer xD guess its my fault that my dick has such high standards... but updates gets spammed with boy/milf/harem/futa/bad quality games or games in very early stages since weeks now... it literally pushes you to ask Deep when its done even you would like to give him his creative freedom... sigh

#sorryDeepSleep
Im not going/trying to start anything, but I have never asked him when the update is coming or if it is finished. Im just a simple bystander giving people information that I have seen. If it came off that way, im sorry :giggle:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Im not going/trying to start anything, but I have never asked him when the update is coming or if it is finished. Im just a simple bystander giving people information that I have seen. If it came off that way, im sorry :giggle:
nah dude that was just a general thing. nothing personal. all good. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: AzzzzaMate
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes