namtab

Jun 28, 2020
is it just me or the navigation quite confusing (picking door/item/fridge) in the ch.2?
fyi,im using compressed ver
thx

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
View attachment 1412909

Hello, dear Patrons!

I wanted to release the update this weekend but there is still some stuff we need to finish. I had to redo a lot of bar scene renders because of the wrong image size. Even though I had all of the renders set up I had to do all of them manually one by one in the end because bar's scene is quite heavy and doesn't start the next render automatically.

Anyway, we aim to finish everything by the end of the month and I'm sure that it will be worth the wait.

Here you can see Anna's new outfit for the weekend at the bar and I think it came out quite hot. A lot of room to play with and it helps to sell those bloody expensive cocktails well. As I already told you, there will be two separate paths for bar, so Anna will have an option to become a whore of the bar or even take it over. Furthermore, she will have different options on how to bring in money and attract customers and we know she's good at it.

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Deep

-------
good news, someone doubts which way to choose with respect to the bar? I dont have any :p:p:p:p:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: GateC.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Someone knows why the icon to start game when i click on it run the game for a wihile & then just simply desapear & close the game?
& how can i fix that problem??

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes