msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Do I only need to download the VN link to play whole game in VN Mode or do I need to download Ch1? If so is the CH1 renply version compatible with Ch2 VN?

Could use some advice

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Do I only need to download the VN link to play whole game in VN Mode or do I need to download Ch1? If so is the CH1 renply version compatible with Ch2 VN?

Could use some advice
Chapter 1 renpy port is OK, finished the story line without grinding, then play chapter 2 renpy(vn) as well.

Reactions: msleomac
Jul 13, 2018
I think I know what's wrong, after talking to Earl and lured Sergey out, it will be day, and Red light district won't appear here at this scene. So I need to go to Red light district before talking luring Sergey out, or even before talking to Earl
If you change the variable timeofday in your save game from 1 to 2, it'll work. :)

Reactions: skopi333

Soheila

Aug 17, 2018
after meet jeremy Aanna saying i think i should visit benjamin ...... but i cant find him anywhere . saying jornal update but is empty anyone know what should i do ?

Reactions: gideon88

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
so i'm still stucked with 2.05 - go to industrial area at sergey place and find earl. when i click on sergey's warehouse nothing happens

1634689818594.png + 1634715020032.png

i started 2.06 but still the same... any idea?

Jul 23, 2018
I never received the quest to that involves servey and Earl. Is there a certain choice or choices that you have to choose in order to obtain it or does it happen regardless just with varying differences based on your choices? Is it a bug if the mission doesn't happen?

Reactions: GateC.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Loaded my last save, lets me play through a scene with albert in the park, then I go home, sleep have a dream about the boyfriend, wake up, get dressed, the journal says i have to go to office, so I do, but it won't let me change into my work clothes. Keeps saying I've already been there even though I haven't, and it won't let me go anywhere else on the map. Is there a bug fix??

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It took time and there aren't many scenes but they are nice. Loved the bar scene with Emily and hoping it can escalate further next time.
Nice to hear about branching but I really hope the VN version will be maintained as I certainly don't like having to maintain multiple saves and paths with the current amount of clicks required to progress each.

Jul 13, 2018
ok, I tried thad that, used Save Editor, but as I had no Idea which day it exactly was, so I changed all variables from day 3 to day 8 from 1 to 2. With zero results.
Ok, to be more specific, the variable is called "calendar > TimeOfDay". Don't change any individual days.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes