andrea sasu

Mar 17, 2019
I am playing chapter 2 from beginning but I cant see Jeremy in this game. Anyone can help me about it as I want to play the Jeremy route

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Maybe it's a good thing. Maybe the Futa enthusiasts will pay more for the patreon and the dev will be able to make the game better with the better budget.
since they are way too much of these guys who destroy for me some hot girl art personally this might be true!

(wrote with some artists and they all told me futa sells well even some of them don’t really like it they do it cause it’s sells well for whatever reason so many who do fucking hot art restrict themselves to this... but hey even I don’t like futa and especially giant dicks it’s still better than vore shit where also some talented artists just restrict themselves too idk ppl should at least make futa just optiona... otherwise I see soon an alternate timeline Jeremy with hanging tits (which he already has lol) and pussy get fucked by some dick girl or guy lol

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
No sorry but it I think its gross. A giant cock destroys the beautiful figure of a woman and I dont understand how men could enjoy the opposite sex having a big ass cock unless they got a little secret they are keeping but if thats the case just go watch some gay stuff plenty of cocks there for you to enjoy im sure. It doesnt really make sense to the story either honestly. You shouldn't have to adjust your original vision of your project to appease people. You cant make everyone happy there is always gonna be someone who complains about your game not having something. So do whatever you think is right for your project but just my opinion i dont think it should be added.

Mar 19, 2020
No sorry but it I think its gross. A giant cock destroys the beautiful figure of a woman and I dont understand how men could enjoy the opposite sex having a big ass cock unless they got a little secret they are keeping but if thats the case just go watch some gay stuff plenty of cocks there for you to enjoy im sure. It doesnt really make sense to the story either honestly. You shouldn't have to adjust your original vision of your project to appease people. You cant make everyone happy there is always gonna be someone who complains about your game not having something. So do whatever you think is right for your project but just my opinion i dont think it should be added.
Well, I don't really see an issue as long as he keeps it optional. Everyone has the right to have their own preferences and unless you're forced to look at something you don't want to, it shouldn't be an issue.

Mar 19, 2020
since they are way too much of these guys who destroy for me some hot girl art personally this might be true!

(wrote with some artists and they all told me futa sells well even some of them don’t really like it they do it cause it’s sells well for whatever reason so many who do fucking hot art restrict themselves to this... but hey even I don’t like futa and especially giant dicks it’s still better than vore shit where also some talented artists just restrict themselves too idk ppl should at least make futa just optiona... otherwise I see soon an alternate timeline Jeremy with hanging tits (which he already has lol) and pussy get fucked by some dick girl or guy lol
Well yeah, it's like I was telling the other guy. As long as it's optional and you're not forced to look at something you don't want to, it should be fine. Now, I can't speak for how it might affect lead times between releases because if optional, multiple versions of the same renders will have to be made in order to include the options turned on or off. The question is whether or not it would ultimately reduce the lead times, if the Developer(s) invest the additional profits which they've gotten from the inclusion of the extra options, back into the resources needed to do the renders (graphics cards, RAM, whatever else is required, idk I'm not a game developer). But now we're getting into supply chain management territory.

My point was that people on this website and consumers of these games in general never really have a full picture of what goes on behind the scenes in terms of budgetary restrictions and whatnot. So they think that things just sort of happen easily and if they don't get what they want, they start complaining. Clearly DeepSleep is trying to penetrate a new market sector with the addition of these new fetishes, which from Deep's perspective is just more of a diversification of their product, not an attempt to gross out those who aren't into futa. I'm also not into it but I can kinda see the logic.

Reactions: Pogo123

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Well, I don't really see an issue as long as he keeps it optional. Everyone has the right to have their own preferences and unless you're forced to look at something you don't want to, it shouldn't be an issue.
Well yea everybody should be able to have their own preferences but why does it have to be in this game? Theres plenty of that type of stuff out there for people that want to see it. I just dont feel like he should have to alter his original vision for the game just to appease people who complain about their particular fetish not being in the game. Like I said I dont like that type of thing personally but he should do whatever he thinks is best. I respect it either way.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Well yea everybody should be able to have their own preferences but why does it have to be in this game? Theres plenty of that type of stuff out there for people that want to see it. I just dont feel like he should have to alter his original vision for the game just to appease people who complain about their particular fetish not being in the game. Like I said I dont like that type of thing personally but he should do whatever he thinks is best. I respect it either way.
true there are plenty with certain other types and normally when you consider different kinks you get facepalmed as a reaction instantly. so i don't see why we shouldn't facepalm this idea. other games have already less kinks than AEA and still act stubborn for new stuff

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
34-3 basement 16.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly update about the progress of the next update!

We have finally finalized the scene list for the next update. So there will be a basement scene with both Jeremy and Ethan. They will both be different as Anna will be used or will use that basement to achieve her goals. Also, there will be different scenes if you chose to be dominant or sub with Jeremy :) There will also be a memory scene from college times. It will reveal something interesting. Some might remember that there is planned a corporate evening and it will also happen in this update. We know that there is a reason to celebrate. It will all start with a little pre-party, to warm Anna up a little. At the party though there will be multiple outcomes that you will have to choose.
I have also finally got my hands on the new GPU so I can finally make renders with a lot more characters a lot easier and without my system hanging up all the time. It's already helping me a lot as I don't have to spend time reloading scenes or optimizing them all of the time.
Here you can see that my PC can handle a lot more chars in one scene :)

chars.jpg

Anyway, we plan to release the next update in the middle of December or at least before Christmas.

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

-------

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1507975

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly update about the progress of the next update!

We have finally finalized the scene list for the next update. So there will be a basement scene with both Jeremy and Ethan. They will both be different as Anna will be used or will use that basement to achieve her goals. Also, there will be different scenes if you chose to be dominant or sub with Jeremy :) There will also be a memory scene from college times. It will reveal something interesting. Some might remember that there is planned a corporate evening and it will also happen in this update. We know that there is a reason to celebrate. It will all start with a little pre-party, to warm Anna up a little. At the party though there will be multiple outcomes that you will have to choose.
I have also finally got my hands on the new GPU so I can finally make renders with a lot more characters a lot easier and without my system hanging up all the time. It's already helping me a lot as I don't have to spend time reloading scenes or optimizing them all of the time.
Here you can see that my PC can handle a lot more chars in one scene :)

View attachment 1507976

Anyway, we plan to release the next update in the middle of December or at least before Christmas.

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

-------
Thanks 4 the share Sorrow85 . :)

Finally some latex by the looks of it :p :devilish: :love:

Btw fellas, if you haven't seen it so have DeepSleep added a new goal on Patreon. (Not sure when he added it but most likely after he got the GPU) but the new goal state as follow:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2020
Thanks 4 the share Sorrow85 . :)

Finally some latex by the looks of it :p :devilish: :love:

Btw fellas, if you haven't seen it so have DeepSleep added a new goal on Patreon. (Not sure when he added it but most likely after he got the GPU) but the new goal state as follow:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ooh, that's big boi stuff right there. Maybe some of us can donate in the coming months to speed the process along a bit. I think I'll be doing it this month or next month so I'd encourage you guys to do it too.

Reactions: Latex224
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes