Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay. I am Really Lost. I have No Clue what I should Be Playing...
Last Time I played this, End of Chapter 1 - Jeremy was Dead/killed;
the POS Lawyer, Liam(??) was Kicked out; Anna & Ethan Has Control of the Company.
- Anna's next objective was to get out of Patrick's bar, or get rid of Patrick.

What the Hell is "Semi-sandbox (v0.6)"??

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Old save files should work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update as you might miss Earl's scene.
This update is built more about the corporate party celebration. There is a pre-party scene to warm girls up that is followed by the main event at the nightclub we have been introduced to at the beginning of the game. This time I could use the new GPU in full potential and you can see that there are a lot of characters in one scene. There are two separate outcomes. One is without Jeremy and one is with him. You can't have both of them. I think that it makes the game a bit more interesting and it makes your choices more meaningful as Anna is totally different in both of the paths.
So you can play this Version without the Earl scene? Because I could never play that.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
The update was short, especially if considering the time it required. As someone already said, having a lot of character in each image is cool, but unnecessary (for me), that's that kind of detail I don't notice; the old versions had just 2/3 characters and there were really good.
What makes me upset is the unbalance between the jeremy's path (only the basement scene with normal animations) and the dead jeremy's path, where you have the lesbian threesome.
I don't want to point the finger, but considering the various polls, people clearly want to see Alfrend and Co, Tim, Ashley/Serg, Benjamin, ... and all the way down there's the lesbian content (making an exception for Rebecca); so, in my opinion, Deep focused more on satisfying a reduced number of lesbian fans, and probably including that scene, considering its complexity, might be the major reason of this big delay.

P.s. I have nothing against lesbians, girl-girl content, ... just personal taste.

Reactions: locopogo1

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
The locked scene (3rd one) in the replay is a bug that will be fixed in the bug fix v0.71
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
DOWNLOAD
VN
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - - - MEGA
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT
Why the links in the VN section are not for the VN release??
I have download for Mac but it is a semi-sandbox version not VN

Last edited:
Reactions: int13

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There are any fix pathe wehere Jeremy is crealy dead it sadly alive in a path I saw him at Jeremy appartamnt when I thout he was deadt but it wasn't. I need to rest dead no alive in Jeremy dead route.

• Angry
Reactions: 312.206.993

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The only route for this game is Jeremy live
in any case a cannot help you because i'm waiting for the VN version

Some hero is required to post a link for the VN version. :cool:
this one? is VN and it is compressed already

Edit: Ops seam that was wrong one. Sorry:oops:

Last edited: