Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
you are such a neutral/positive person bro it’s sometimes scary but it’s a good equivalent to the other many vibes this and other threads have. where do you get all this positive energy? (Might give some advices for other ppl and also me ^^)
i didn’t want to make anyone uncomfortable with this comment. It’s just like I feel like I got saltier like others too - at least sometimes the past 2 years (unlike you Latex224 ) . I didn’t want to put deep or his work in bad light I like deep and I am happy he brought us Anna my first 3D Love of my life.
It’s just that the past about 4 months felt sooo long. (they always feel like even longer regarding AEA since it’s still my fav game) I really try to not act impatient (even I nearly always am) but it’s even harder when you try to keep your expectations low but the update turns out to be even lower than expected (and this happens VERY rarely regarding AEA especially in comparison to many other games)
I hope the update was okay for many but it wasn’t my type to break it down more simply. If at least Jeremy scene would have had more points of view and was a bit longer cause it really had (maybe still has?) much potential. And I have to admit the scene with Anna’ gf was nice but I personally like Rebecca more. Maybe next update will be more to some others liking and my liking and if not I am still not mad. The time will come. I don’t want to end up whining like others in other threads like lily or JOHN.

Last edited:

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Quick question, just started chap2. Would you recommend to have Jeremy dead or alive?!
Well that's up to your preferences really. Did you enjoy Anna being a submissive to him during chapter1? If yes, then you should keep him alive. If you hate the fattie in chapter1, then keep him dead.

Whatever you choose, you'll get different content.

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Well that's up to your preferences really. Did you enjoy Anna being a submissive to him during chapter1? If yes, then you should keep him alive. If you hate the fattie in chapter1, then keep him dead.

Whatever you choose, you'll get different content.
Deal, I thought one content could be better content and choices wise especially on the relationship with Diane. Anw if it's about preferences I would choose to leave him alive maybe.. Thank you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oldschool34500

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Deal, I thought one content could be better content and choices wise especially on the relationship with Diane. Anw if it's about preferences I would choose to leave him alive maybe.. Thank you
As far as Diane is concerned, she will be your friend if Jeremy is dead but your enemy if he is alive. You'll get some content with her either way, only it will be very different in each case.

I don't know if the content is "better" if Jeremy is dead, like I said it depends on your own preferences and kinks. Have fun ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: supppppbroooo

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Another bug - now on this new version 7.1. everything now gets stuck after the scene with Alfred in the park.

May 7, 2021
I'm having 2 major issues:

1) Jeremy will not stay dead.

2) Turning down the hobo crashes my game.

This has persisted even after uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
So just to be clear, I'm stuck, have to meet Earl at the warehouse, logbook is empty only that I have to see Earl, nothing happens and so to be sure, if I don't get that fixed all scene's after that I will miss ?

Someone a solution ? because it's a great game and yes Anna ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CHELSEA97

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Hi, i'm still playing chapter one, the remake one, and wanna know how or if i can get away from Patrick. I'm all for Anna being naughty but i dont like the blackmail nonsense.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Hi, i'm still playing chapter one, the remake one, and wanna know how or if i can get away from Patrick. I'm all for Anna being naughty but i dont like the blackmail nonsense.
You can at some point yes. You are given the option to plot against Patrick with the barman (don't remember his name), using a couple of goons/patrons.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes