Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1646070802162.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update of the next release.
We have finished writing the necessary scenes for the next update and this time we will be moving the story forward. Turning events at the bar, things with Sergey, etc. You probably remember that Ashley started to sell meetings with Anna as well, so it's time to keep the promise. Ashley will be back as well. Even though he is selling Anna, he still thinks he owns her.

Some of you also remember that Anna talked about doing something together and Timothy must have a bit of an urge to meet Anna after she didn't go with him after the corporate party.

1646070830296.png

I have also made more than half of the renders needed for the next update and will start editing and uploading them to the image folder soon. I'm glad about the progress and the update is coming at a good pace.

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Sincerely yours.

Deep

----------

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 1679281

Hello, dear Patrons!

We have finished writing the necessary scenes for the next update and this time we will be moving the story forward. Turning events at the bar, things with Sergey, etc. You probably remember that Ashley started to sell meetings with Anna as well, so it's time to keep the promise. Ashley will be back as well. Even though he is selling Anna, he still thinks he owns her.

Some of you also remember that Anna talked about doing something together and Timothy must have a bit of an urge to meet Anna after she didn't go with him after the corporate party.

View attachment 1679282

I have also made more than half of the renders needed for the next update and will start editing and uploading them to the image folder soon. I'm glad about the progress and the update is coming at a good pace.

Sincerely yours.

Deep

----------

The red outfit...

1646071739140.png

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1679281

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 1679282

Sincerely yours.

Deep

----------
Thanks 4 the share as always Sorrow. :)
Timmy is one lucky guy to have Anna in her birthday suit. ;) Hehe

Now we just need the Feb wallpapers :KEK:

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
View attachment 1679281

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 1679282

Sincerely yours.

Deep

----------
Anna naked with the apron ...

RadTad005555

Sep 1, 2021
I have played both chapter 1 and 2 fully and dont recall ashley selling meeting with anna, can someone remind me of the scene pls?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I have played both chapter 1 and 2 fully and dont recall ashley selling meeting with anna, can someone remind me of the scene pls?
I don't remember the specific scene, but I remember how it plays out.

Ashley was doing yet another cam show with Anna and suggested to the audience that if they bid high enough, they could meet Anna. She was hesitant but then someone dropped 10K and Ashley accepted so now Anna has to do the meet with this stranger.

RadTad005555

Sep 1, 2021
I don't remember the specific scene, but I remember how it plays out.

Ashley was doing yet another cam show with Anna and suggested to the audience that if they bid high enough, they could meet Anna. She was hesitant but then someone dropped 10K and Ashley accepted so now Anna has to do the meet with this stranger.
Was this in chapter 2?

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 1679281

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 1679282

Sincerely yours.

Deep

----------
Share please:eek:

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 1679281

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 1679282

Sincerely yours.

Deep

----------
Thanks for the share .

I hope it's Micheal not Timothy. Think about this Michael with his dick playing with that ass while Anna is cooking

Reactions: Pogo123 and tom882
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes