Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
What is VN and Sandbox?
VN - visual novel, in the context it means that the game takes you to locations according to the plot, like reading a novel, while sandbox denotes free world game - you can roam around freely, but will have to pay attention to quest journal, dialogs and such to choose appropriate location on the map where plot will be taking place. So, sandbox means more work, but also more agency for the gamer, However, in this here game, difference is quite slim.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I'm stuck just after the start of ch2. Anna wakes gets dressed in pink dress and heads to the office as per the journal. She goes to put on her office clothes but she cannot enter the change room because she has 'already been there'. Of course she cannot enter the offices unless she changes her clothes. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any help.

Aug 12, 2020
VN - visual novel, in the context it means that the game takes you to locations according to the plot, like reading a novel, while sandbox denotes free world game - you can roam around freely, but will have to pay attention to quest journal, dialogs and such to choose appropriate location on the map where plot will be taking place. So, sandbox means more work, but also more agency for the gamer, However, in this here game, difference is quite slim.
Thank you very much! And what's better to choose?

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
That's a matter of preference really. Personally I prefer the VN because you get to the content a lot more quickly, since I see no point moving around a map.
Does that mean we lose all scene of path we didn't choose in VN while getting all scene in Sandbox?

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
Does that mean we lose all scene of path we didn't choose in VN while getting all scene in Sandbox?
I am not quite sure I understood your question correctly, but gameplay is essentially the same in both versions, with the same choices and consequences, ergo if you choose a path, that is it regarding the scenes. Nota bene - do not use saves from one version in the other, it will not work. And that is why I play sandbox, I had some saves and could not be bothered to play again form the start.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Anybody knows if there are some collectibles in the last update ????

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes