Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.9 Beta] [DeepSleep]

- Original Size: 1,9GB

Download PC/Mac:

Size for each Compression : Win/Linux: 445MB Mac: 410mb

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
very solid update so far even i expected sometimes some different scenes (or maybe more sex) big thanks for sharing!
but this version is really still kinda buggy. first time i say this.

can't get to sergey/fitz/earl quest and also john won't trigger. but i even the other scenes have not really sex or very similar to old ones it still a really great built up and one new job (in the hospital) makes me really excited

Reactions: Wkinggg

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.8] [DeepSleep] - Original Size: 1,72GB

Download PC (541MB): Workupload
Download PC (507MB): Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download PC (507MB): is the mac version!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
That update was pretty poor, imho.
I played both paths. The only guy she did anythng with was Alfred.
Where are the sex scenes?
Chapter 2 is a real let-down compared to chapter one.
Anna becomes less exciting with every update.
What escalated? It definitely wasn't the sex. There barely was any that I saw.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am not quite sure I understood your question correctly, but gameplay is essentially the same in both versions, with the same choices and consequences, ergo if you choose a path, that is it regarding the scenes. Nota bene - do not use saves from one version in the other, it will not work. And that is why I play sandbox, I had some saves and could not be bothered to play again form the start.
I am curious about the Sandbox version,... Does it begin at Day 1; the start of game? or start of Chapter 2?
(I have played both versions VN & RPGM in the past. Mostly VN, was easier to follow, and played Up to End of Chapter 1, and Beginning of Chapter 2,...

So, Is it Safe to assume that Sandbox Is the Game in whole; No Chapter 1; Chapter 2 B.S.?

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
This is very worrisome. A lot of adult games in this site has this kind of cycle, first it started with a lot of sex or kinky actions, then the game started to get a lot of interests, patrons, supporters and such. After a year or two, the sex and kinky actions became less and less, and the story behind were getting more emphasize and update instead.

Personally, I think an adult game is created for sex, and people play it or pay to play it because of the sex, so why bother putting too much effort in the stories... but then as you develop the same game for a long time, people's expectations and bars were getting higher and higher too, so it was stressful for the devs to cope with it, but then they chose this life no?

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
This is very worrisome. A lot of adult games in this site has this kind of cycle, first it started with a lot of sex or kinky actions, then the game started to get a lot of interests, patrons, supporters and such. After a year or two, the sex and kinky actions became less and less, and the story behind were getting more emphasize and update instead.

Personally, I think an adult game is created for sex, and people play it or pay to play it because of the sex, so why bother putting too much effort in the stories... but then as you develop the same game for a long time, people's expectations and bars were getting higher and higher too, so it was stressful for the devs to cope with it, but then they chose this life no?
well when you support the artists they have polls on things like this and if you pay then you get an input the people who pay enjoy the story as well as the sex in some of these games individual communities

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes