grimer25

Aug 3, 2019
I actually like this update, there are nice scenes and it sets the groundwork for further story progression.

Tho i myself would like a little more teasing from Anna (in some sexy lingerie) not just directly pants off sex

Reactions: FMag

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
What a mess with these updates.
The Sandbox version is this Chapter 2 v0.8
The question is if i download this vs will i get a new update right. and the content of vs VN(Ch.2v0.71) will also be added or I will have to download all versions!!! I don't know why make it so complicated. This game when it was rpg was great then it went to renpy and became this dolly. :unsure:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
What's actually happening with this game? It's just regressing into a lesbian/teasing bore-fest.
If the actual premise for the game is that she got run over and the accident turned her into a complete nympho, then what's happened to change that?
What changed that all of a sudden that she's refusing sex and it's all just groping/teasing.
It's like the game's gone back several years.

There are six 'scenes' in the update:-
1. Morning after with John and the girls:- No sexual content.
2. Hospital:- She gets her tits groped by the female doc, then wanks some random patient off.
3. Alfred:- Finally, some actual sex.
4. Bar:- Nothing happens with Jim. In the other path, Patrick puts his fingers in her arse, but for some reason, goes no further.
5. The auction winner:- She puts her foot/hand on his cock.
6. Sergei/the park:- No sexual content.

Underwhelming is the word, I think.;)

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
What's actually happening with this game? It's just regressing into a lesbian/teasing bore-fest.
If the actual premise for the game is that she got run over and the accident turned her into a complete nympho, then what's happened to change that?
What changed that all of a sudden that she's refusing sex and it's all just groping/teasing.
It's like the game's gone back several years.

There are six 'scenes' in the update:-
1. Morning after with John and the girls:- No sexual content.
2. Hospital:- She gets her tits groped by the female doc, then wanks some random patient off.
3. Alfred:- Finally, some actual sex.
4. Bar:- Nothing happens with Jim. In the other path, Patrick puts his fingers in her arse, but for some reason, goes no further.
5. The auction winner:- She puts her foot/hand on his cock.
6. Sergei/the park:- No sexual content.

Underwhelming is the word, I think.;)
I support it! The last two updates are completely dead :confused:

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Seems like I was right to abandon this game when the last 2-3 updates broke saves. Going to wait until this one is complete or abandoned before restarting for a 3rd time.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
After this update I would really like to see Anna frequenting the private pool alone. She could decide to sunbathe naked and all of a sudden a group of people, maybe some guys celebrating their high school graduation, could show up and ask for a show .... Anyway, there are some cool bases for future build ups.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes