Feelthefire

Mar 29, 2022
While Anna is just a slut... and in Ch2 her husband is injured so he isn't very involved. She does have sex with the brother pretty much over her husband in both Ch1 and Ch2.
NTR applies in both Ch1 and Ch2.

I guess if you don't consider the husband a main character in Ch2(which he isn't), it doesn't fit F95's definition of NTR.
Maybe I'm missing something but who's her husband?!? And the brother?!? :unsure:

Reactions: Ed Hardy_32

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
They're already married??
Damn... now that you mention it.... :unsure: He is Anna's boyfriend not her husband. :FacePalm: My memory got sloppy after all those faps.

Sorry for the misinformation! However, John is her boyfriend's father. Carl on the other hand is her brother-in-law since he is married to Rebecca.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Maybe I'm missing something but who's her husband?!? And the brother?!? :unsure:
Her husband is the one who's in the hospital in Ch2. The brother of the husband is the guy who fucks her in the hospital room.
At one point in Ch1 she also lets the brother of the husband fuck her while the husband is blindfolded. She uses a toy on the husband while the brother is railing her from behind.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Her husband is the one who's in the hospital in Ch2. The brother of the husband is the guy who fucks her in the hospital room.
At one point in Ch1 she also lets the brother of the husband fuck her while the husband is blindfolded. She uses a toy on the husband while the brother is railing her from behind.
Sorry but thats not right at all. Andrew is her boyfriend and John is Andrew's dad.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Ahh, thought I remembered they were brothers. Regardless, my point was that it's NTR. Whether F95 defines it as such is ofc up to them.
Well it's not NTR because you are playing as Anna. She is cheating on Andrew and Andrew has been faithful to her from what i remembered. If the game was in Bizarro World (Anna was faithful, Andrew was a cheater) then the game would get a NTR tag.

May 7, 2021
People making a big deal about NTR are fucked up... who cares? If you don't like it then pass... go find one of the million harem games or whatever else serves your kink and let everyone else fap in peace. lol

Its not all about you.
I'm not a huge fan of NTR and I'd be happier without it, but I wouldn't throw a fit either. Then again, my biggest issue with the whole thing is that you can't just ditch the POS b/f. He may be faithful, but fails in pretty much every other way as a b/f.

Reactions: Sepey

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
I'm not a huge fan of NTR and I'd be happier without it, but I wouldn't throw a fit either. Then again, my biggest issue with the whole thing is that you can't just ditch the POS b/f. He may be faithful, but fails in pretty much every other way as a b/f.
Anna's BF is trash. I wish we could ditch him. It's at least good it's heading in that direction, but having him as a tagalong at this point seems like unwanted baggage.
I am indifferent to NTR, if its a good game with it or without it, NTR doesn't factor, really.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
People making a big deal about NTR are fucked up... who cares? If you don't like it then pass... go find one of the million harem games or whatever else serves your kink and let everyone else fap in peace. lol

Its not all about you.
Personally, i enjoy any kind of genre. For me is its more of the story. I love rpgm grind type games too. It's makes the scene more valuable because i earn it by grinding. Unlike renpy its just click and fap. But i enjoy it all as long as it got good story, animation (optional but preferable), many characters.

Reactions: Randallll

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
1651903223175.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

Finally a progress update for the next release.

I know it's been a couple of weeks, but we were already working on the next update. More than half of the renders and animations are already done and Awake has already added them to the game.

There have been multiple comments about the naughty content of the previous update and I have taken them into the account. In the previous update, we pushed the story forward by a big margin and because of that, there were fewer naughty scenes. I totally agree that there should be a good balance between fun stuff and plot development. We will do our best and bring balance back :)

As for the next update, there will still be a lot of movement plot vise, but it won't leave Anna and us unsatisfied. It's not easy to do it in such a tense environment, but it looks like we will manage.
We still haven't finalized the last scenes so the list of those will come in the next progress update.

Thank you again for your amazing support.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

whf

Nov 9, 2017
True, he isn't a good character, but he is important for all of us playing the game for NTR. Anna's boyfriend being in coma is main reason I stopped playing this game after like two updates of chapter 2. This game isn't exciting for me when the cheating aspect of it is pretty much gone because of boyfriend's coma. If she broke up with him, there wouldn't be any reason for me to return to it in the future. Corruption aspect of the game is gone for a very long time. Cheating, the other main aspect of the game, is non-existent in ch. 2 as well, so there really isn't any reason for me to play the game.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes