Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
nice one.. this last update broke my save.. i did garden scene first, the i went to coffee shop for that ashley/lenny bid scene, then to hospital where after entering dr. schidmt office there was Eilhart even tho im not on her path after that scene my journal went blank and not even auto saves from previous scenes work anymore. Journal just is blank after every scene.. nice bug

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
nice one.. this last update broke my save.. i did garden scene first, the i went to coffee shop for that ashley/lenny bid scene, then to hospital where after entering dr. schidmt office there was Eilhart even tho im not on her path after that scene my journal went blank and not even auto saves from previous scenes work anymore. Journal just is blank after every scene.. nice bug
Its not hard really , there is 2 fully functional saves provided just use the one that fits your choices

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Alea iacta est
Mar 18, 2022

Therefore, the best decision is to quit the game (I did) and wait for a normal, successful update. The latter is the bottom, unplayable buggy and nothing interesting is happening in it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
guys idk what I'm doing wrong. I installed the game just fin, but when I try to have a new game and after I make the few choices from the start, the moment Anna gets back to the hospital after being interrogated, and after a dialogue, it just sends me back to the main menu

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
While Anna is just a slut... and in Ch2 her husband is injured so he isn't very involved. She does have sex with the brother pretty much over her husband in both Ch1 and Ch2.
NTR applies in both Ch1 and Ch2.

I guess if you don't consider the husband a main character in Ch2(which he isn't), it doesn't fit F95's definition of NTR.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes