Foulron

Apr 7, 2021
I think it's a bug. It also happen to me. You must do everything else before this scene.
Same happens to me. And it happend before. That time i could advance by skipping 1 agenda point till the next day. So ill try to do all other stuff before now :)

darkflames9

Apr 18, 2022
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game (v_ch2_0.71 )
|known issue is the first 5-10 images are a bit larger than the window + the menu image|
from 1,53 GB to 549 MB
VN:Pixeldrain
game:Pixeldrain
have a nice one ;)
Is it possible to get one for the new version as well? Your compressed version is the only one with which I don't have lag problems with animations.

Would you please explain what process you follow to get this result? I would like to learn it too.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Looks like the VN (Visual Novel) was shared on the patreon post on the April, 17th to the $10 tier.

Reactions: Paco Loco

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Is it possible to get one for the new version as well? Your compressed version is the only one with which I don't have lag problems with animations.

Would you please explain what process you follow to get this result? I would like to learn it too.
there is already a compressed version of 0.8 by Exoplast
https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-ch-2-v0-8-deepsleep.2689/page-749#post-7903853

if that is still laggy for you i will update my compression
it think that i resized all the images to 720p and changed the game rendering to 720p too
|in gui.rpy gui.init(1280, 720)|
probably your pc is not up to the task of webp images that's why i believe my compression worked for you

Last edited:

phhunter

Dec 5, 2019
Made a little script that should unlock all gallery, for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Install: just copy the contents to a RPY file (like the gallery_unlock.rpy attached) and place that file on the game/ folder.

Update: v0.95 scenes follow a new pattern

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What is wrong with this game? I'm following the journal which tells me to go to the office which I do, but I end up in the underground parking with Ethan an I then get a phone call from Emily to go to her place, and nothing else happens after that. I click on Emily's house, office, nothing works.

Reactions: rajawat_akhil

Maskull

Feb 2, 2018
I'm having an issue.
I've a save with Jeremy/Dr.Schmidt/Patrick/Ashley that worked fine until now and it was all going wel until I finished the Garden event with Becca and Alfred, after that my journal entries disapeared and I still had to go to the coffee shop event.
I'm playing the sandbox version

My scene sequence was:
Hospital
Patricks Bar
Garden
and it should be coffee shop.

But after I can't do anything.
I tried to go back a few saves and now I can't even past trough the Hospital scene, after that the journal is empty and I can't go anywhere.

Here are my saves if anyone could help figuring what the issue is.
Do it the other way around.
1. Coffe shop , 2. Garden 3. Bar 4. Hospital
So it works for me.
Good luck.

Reactions: M.Voigt
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes