Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
They will write it one hundred percent, but I don't give a shit, and I play inaccurately I have (I don't remember exactly) only 3 or 4 unlocked photos in the gallery. I just wait for Andrew to wake up and make her his slut if he can, or humiliate her in any other way.
This You can wait a long time

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
They will write it one hundred percent, but I don't give a shit, and I play inaccurately I have (I don't remember exactly) only 3 or 4 unlocked photos in the gallery. I just wait for Andrew to wake up and make her his slut if he can, or humiliate her in any other way.
You're going to be waiting an awfully long time, because that is never going to happen. If you hate the game so much, why would you waste your time with it? That doesn't make much sense at all.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Not without exaggeration, I will not become a Patreon of a game that has an MC for whom I do not feel even a little sympathy, and at the sight of her sister I have a vomiting reflex. Besides, I don't like most of the characters in this game. I'd rather support Zorlun, who does a great job, or PaleGrass, who also makes a great game.
Umm... coolstorybro?

Reactions: pleaseletme

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Speaking of different outfits above, I really hope that when it comes to the bar, we can return to this older outfit. I think it's by far the best she's had! Boobs on display and stockings too :whistle:

Reactions: lyx0730

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Speaking of different outfits above, I really hope that when it comes to the bar, we can return to this older outfit. I think it's by far the best she's had! Boobs on display and stockings too :whistle:
Deep does sometimes have Anna wearing outfits from earlier in the game. So that's certainly a possibility.

Reactions: Zane11
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes