str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is the sandbox both chapters 1 and 2 combined FULL GAME or is it stand alone and separate and has nothing to do with the chapters?

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
A good thing to mention is that since previous saves seem to be broken, the best thing to do is use the save that came with the game. It is save 1.1, from there on it should work properly

Reactions: S U C C M Y C O C

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.97] [Compressed] Sandbox

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.5 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 565 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 550 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Saves:

Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.97] [Compressed] VN

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.5 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 563 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 549 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

RippedKegels

May 30, 2022
Does this STILLLLLL have that game breaking bug where a certain route/s dead ended on a broken trigger at a certain point when, iirc, you had to visit the bar? I think it happened if Jeremy was dead or Anna was on good terms with him or something like that. It hadn't been fixed over 2 or 3 updates last i checked.

helloman106

May 3, 2021
this game crushed after the previous save when anna shoot the pistol. then the game restart but after a certain moment it agin crushed please help me anyone. Is it fixable???

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.95] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 504 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 490 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

or you can
Check out my
OK, so I am curious. I keep seeing people (especially compressors) posting links to Mixdrop. I had always thought that Mixdrop was a fake spam site. Any time I click on a "download" button at Mixdrop, it loads a spam page trying to sell me something. It doesn't matter how many times I try this, it always happens and nothing is downloaded. Does this not happen for everyone. Is anyone able to use Mixdrop? I presume so, becsue otherwise why would you upload to it?

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Can someone tell me if there will be released a patch for the bugs so i should wait or should i donwload the game even if it's a bit bugged?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It doesn't matter how many times I try this, it always happens and nothing is downloaded. Does this not happen for everyone. Is anyone able to use Mixdrop? I presume so, becsue otherwise why would you upload to it?
No problem here. I think it is due to your Ad-Blocker. What Ad-Blocker do you have?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:D Damn, now that I went to see that there was a new version, I was already missing playing with Anna :p

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.95] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 504 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 490 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

or you can
Check out my
Android version please? Or is there a modder already for it.?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes