Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
what a anger the kids who don't read anything and just press play....oh god.

"I can't go to Emily's house"...."the game is buggy",,,, READ
That wont help you get the scenes you miss. It just takes you past a ton of content to content from this update. You will won't see the stuff you missed. Maybe you should read?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.95] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 505mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

OFDOOMGOD

Feb 13, 2020
I just started playing at the basement and if I choose to wait and not shoot, then Sergey is knocked out and it says that "Smith picks up the gun and aims it at Anna", but then Anna shoots him (same as if I had chosen the other option) and Sergey is still conscious...

Is this a bug or am I missing something..?
the whole fukin game is bugged :LUL:

Reactions: Blamon

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Y
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.95] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 505mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

You mentioned that there are no textboxes in your port. But is there diloague or text present or will we just see images and animation without understanding the story?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But this corruption bar is broken. In the previous update I had 8, and in this one I already have 40 in an even newer edition, probably the bend was probably 100.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes