CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
When Anna has the choice to pick up the gun, whether she takes it or not, the result is the same...she ends up shooting Mr. Smith.

Is this a bug or do I need some prerequisites?

Thanks in advance ;)
Got that too ; from what I saw in the code, it's normal....

Reactions: Coriolan

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Playing with the save implanted gives you the dead Jeremy route and less corruption points and gives you a happy ending with the Earl. I'd hate to play with a save that I didn't choose it feels like playing another story and I have no choice because the only way to not run into bugs is playing with the implanted save.

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
Yep, and no matter what next frame she's holding it and shooting the guy.
Don't get how it was written :unsure:
Yes, I noticed the same problem before. Here. No one seemed to mind the fact that the decision is irrelevant. Maybe this is a bug of 0.95. Perhaps the content of the option "don't pick up the gun" we will see in version 0.10. Who knows. Anyway, I'm glad someone else noticed this.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Playing with the save implanted gives you the dead Jeremy route and less corruption points and gives you a happy ending with the Earl. I'd hate to play with a save that I didn't choose it feels like playing another story and I have no choice because the only way to not run into bugs is playing with the implanted save.
You still have to replay the content anyway. So you can get back on the Jeremy route again after it's been fixed. So personally, I don't see the point in playing right now

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
When Anna has the choice to pick up the gun, whether she takes it or not, the result is the same...she ends up shooting Mr. Smith.

Is this a bug or do I need some prerequisites?

Thanks in advance ;)
Got the same question and asked before here, but there doesn't seem to be an answer just yet.

Logically it's a bug or an error in the code. The changelog says "Basement (Different scenes whether you are on Sergey's or Earl's side)" so it doesn't make sense to have the same scene regardless of what we choose to do with the gun.

Reactions: Coriolan

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Old save files should work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update - please anyone share, mega link is not working anymore

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Yes, I noticed the same problem before. Here. No one seemed to mind the fact that the decision is irrelevant. Maybe this is a bug of 0.95. Perhaps the content of the option "don't pick up the gun" we will see in version 0.10. Who knows. Anyway, I'm glad someone else noticed this.
It's probably just something the Devs have missed, and can easily be corrected in the next update? It's not the first time by any means, that something in the storyline hasn't made sense. As soon as I get a chance to play v0.951, I'm going to replay the whole of Chapter 2, and make every single choice you can possibly make. And hopefully come up with a full list of all the existing bugs and inconsistencies in the game, and then private message that to the Devs on Discord.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes