DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I wouldn't say I talk to him regularly, but I have talked to him quite a lot over the years. I visit the Discord Channel virtually everyday. And the Devs often say stuff there about the game, that never gets into the weekly reports.
Has anyone asked him on discord, if you can kick out your boyfriends freeloading father from your apartment?
I mean this guy really overstayed his welcome and he doesn’t even pay rent or stock up the fridge. And don’t tell me she’s keeping him around for some free dick, cause she can get that from any guy she walks by in the street :ROFLMAO:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

2022 november wallpaper 1.jpg

Hello, dear Elite patrons!

Here are the wallpapers for November.

The first one is to develop the housewives idea I started a bit early and I'd call it "When you're still at work but your mates have already arrived to watch a football game" :)

A second one is another great outfit I'd love to use in-game.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 2204678

The first one is to develop the housewives idea I started a bit early and I'd call it "When you're still at work but your mates have already arrived to watch a football game" :)

Thank you 4 sharing with us ibizadalton! :love:

I so really hope that DeepSleep finds a (or more) suitable scene(s) for that outfit! :p

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

View attachment 2204678

I have just one question. Where does deep discover these crazy outfits :KEK:

Reactions: ibizadalton

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Has anyone asked him on discord, if you can kick out your boyfriends freeloading father from your apartment?
I mean this guy really overstayed his welcome and he doesn’t even pay rent or stock up the fridge. And don’t tell me she’s keeping him around for some free dick, cause she can get that from any guy she walks by in the street :ROFLMAO:
Well he's obviously staying because he's Andrew's father, and technically at least, Andrew is still her boyfriend. He doesn't need to contribute to the rent, because Carl paid the first six months rent in advance, when he got the apartment for Anna. And since nobody in the game does much in the way of shopping for groceries, we can't say whether he contributes to that or not. But we do know, he's giving Anna 20,000 dollars towards the cost of Andrew's operation, so that suggests he's not the kind of guy who would be a freeloader. Anna has always fancied John, as was demonstrated by the flashback during the hospital visit. He's still there primarily because she wants him to be there.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes