Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
I've spent quite some time and tried to compile all the wallpapers. A few are missing or not in HD, I'd be thankful if someone could share those to complete the collection.

- May 2018 - wallpaper 2 not in HD
- August 2018 - not in HD
- March 2019 - wallpaper 1 broken link
- April 2019 - missing? wallpaper 2 missing?
- July 2019 - missing?
- April 2020 - wallpaper 2 broken link

Only the monthly wallpapers are included, I believe DeepSleep started making monthly wallpapers from March 2018. And where available, I have chosen to save the higher resolution image.

Mega

Credits to logan0891 for contributions to the collection.
Would it be possible to reupload the images? The file is deleted.

Jul 23, 2018
So its time right? Its gotta be time. Or at least close to time. I mean, even the deluca's came out with a new update about their family this week. ‍♂

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Didn't expect anything for the Bar in this update tbh, so that's a pleasant surprise. Looks like quite a bit of content, fingers crossed.

PS: Regarding Andrew, hope the news we get is that the doctors tried their best but were unable to save him :p

Mar 18, 2022
Didn't expect anything for the Bar in this update tbh, so that's a pleasant surprise. Looks like quite a bit of content, fingers crossed.

PS: Regarding Andrew, hope the news we get is that the doctors tried their best but were unable to save him :p
I hope the doctors don't find a cure for her retarded face :sneaky:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just so people know the release is a BETA, the normal release will be in 3 days.

The beta release of Chapter 2 Version 0.97 - The Queen

As the game gets more and more complex because of different paths, we decided to release it to 25$+ patrons 3 days earlier to test it so we can fix major bugs. Then it will be out to other tiers in regular order.

Old save files WILL NOT WORK but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update and you will have to access to all scenes.
Since a "save" is included folks shouldn't need to ask for saves or say "I lost my save" any saves?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes