Mar 18, 2022
We don't know what's going to be in the next update yet. But I reckon there's going to be another scene with Michael soon, with him recovering from the gunshot at Rebecca's. I think there'll be a threesome scene with Anna, Rebecca and Michael sometime in the next few updates. They seemed to be setting that up with the short scene in the last update. It's a scene that's been begging to happen for a while now.
I think someone's fucked up that someone thinks that this scene will appear in my selection

the-grinch-evil-smile.gif

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I've spent quite some time and tried to compile all the wallpapers. A few are missing or not in HD, I'd be thankful if someone could share those to complete the collection.

- May 2018 - wallpaper 2 not in HD
- August 2018 - not in HD
- March 2019 - wallpaper 1 broken link
- April 2019 - missing? wallpaper 2 missing?
- July 2019 - missing?
- April 2020 - wallpaper 2 broken link

Only the monthly wallpapers are included, I believe DeepSleep started making monthly wallpapers from March 2018. And where available, I have chosen to save the higher resolution image.

Mega

Credits to logan0891 for contributions to the collection.
shame this is down

• Sad
Reactions: DD3DD

kauvr

Mar 11, 2020
Guys... Anna First Time when downloaded is deleted by my computer. Says it contains a Torjan.... watch out!

Reactions: Gisgo

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
This was... surprisingly wholesome... When it started I fully expected she would lose her virginity to her grandfather :KEK: Not my case, but I'm guessing a lot of people here would rather see that.
It couldn't be the grandfather, because Deep had already written himself out of that scenario, because of the plotline in Hard Exam. Personally, I think making this short novel have a male protagonist rather than Anna, was a neat solution. All the guys can get to play the character who takes Anna's virginity.

I think making it wholesome was the right move. Anna is not supposed to be corrupted and slutty as a teenager. That all comes later.

Last edited:
Reactions: khantus

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 75 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
really dissapointed with the short story. It was too vanilla. I wanted her first time to almost accident type situation or she was pressured something like that would made it more hot. And no protection creampie . It is what it is tho.
Dude! Do you know the concept of a SPOILER? :( I hope your first time will be as Vanilla :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes