88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
True, that is the price you pay for more choice.
Actually this game has only one main path that is Jeremy live because is the one with more content and not only sex content (the alternative is about the same but without sex scenes with Jeremy) and maybe also the sauna contract with asan busness men is censored!
There is a way to create more paths inside the bar but this will cause that they have to create 2 different scenes for any event

...unless it will just be an on/off switch for NO sex in the bar or YES sex in the bar....
but in that case this are not two real paths
it just becomes a path with less scenes and content...

In the case the 2 paths are just a switch ON/OFF the time for new update will be almost the same.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hi guys, can anyone tell me what is diffences between Sandbox and Visual Novel versions? Thanks
sandbox - you have a map where you have events on that map, you click on the map. Vn - you don't have a map, you are automatically moved from event to event, sort of like fast travel in games.

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
ok confuse why make a standalone of her losing her virginly could have done a flashback in the main game where she remember her past

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Compared to her slutty self, or blackmailed into sluttiness, or whatever...sure...but...the idea is that she's a virgin, and is young and naive, and hasn't done anything...so...dressing as she does in the side story (mini-prequel, I guess), makes no sense. Seems to me like she would have a shirt on under the overalls, or at the very least, a sports bra.
Because she’s young and naive she sees no problem in how she dresses

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
so this short novel is when she was 18th and virgin?
she finished the school:unsure:

And in Hard Exam 1 and 2? she was 17th and totally deflowered? :eek:

Ok... maybe she asked the surgeon to have her pussy stitched up:devilish:
or she was rejected and had to repeat the school year after the summer with her grandpa :D

PS: her hairstyle in the CH2 SUCKS!

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes