88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
You don't have to worry about this. Even if they did read such comments, they're not going to rework anything beyond the last update.
So why you asked me to post on Discord?
I perfectly knew that they will not rework already published renders even the wrong one with dry hair in the pool and in the sauna

so if i say something about pool scene renders you ask me to go to write on Discord
Now that you know that i do not want to do that you are saying what?
I do not want be cause of additional delay... I'm not interested in suggest how the dev must do his job

you don't seem very coherent to me :unsure:

CH1 is better!

Reactions: pleaseletme

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, it's possible to keep Anna pretty pure. She just spends an awful lot of the game doing nothing, since there are only a handful of sex scenes with Andrew earlier on in Chapter 1. The main purpose of playing this game, is to corrupt Anna and have her cheat on Andrew. So trying not to do that, is counter-intuitive and only results in some pretty boring gameplay.

Whether, it can still even be classed as a cheating game, when Andrew is stuck in a coma, is open to question. Cheating is all about the constant possibility of being found out by the partner you're cheating on. But in Andrew's case, that's impossible when he's permanently unconscious. Since we've now been in this situation for a long time, it's debatable whether Andrew continues to serve any useful purpose in this game? Quite frankly, Anna could get rid of him now and it wouldn't make a lot of difference for most players.
I did kind of want Anna to leave Andrew, It is like he does not try to keep his relationship with Anna Alive and then there is his secret that he has behind Anna's back. Shoot even when Anna called Andrew out on his lies about her Sister. He shot her down and not caring that he put Rebecca in danger. And in Chapter 2 she is expected to pay his hospital bill?. F%^ no. If Anna had a choice,rather the player to not pay. I'd go with not paying and listen to Rebecca. Yet even on the Corrupt route Anna has this constant naivete or denial about Andrew, even to herself. After all the cheating she still thinks she loves him and that Andrew must have had good intentions. Sorry after everything Anna has been through, I would have thought she would have more character growth and realize Andrew is not who she thought he was. And stop being so gullible. All this to say yea a Pure Route would be Very Hard to stay on, since it is very easy to let evreyone have fun with her especially the more she thinks something is up with Andrew.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
What I don't understand, is how the Devs still have every corruption choice as only greater than 30? Considering maximum corruption is now 71, surely this should be reflected more in the game? You have to avoid an awful lot of content to have under 30 corruption. Corruption choices should be a minimum of >40 at this stage of the game.
Why do you care ? No one is forcing you to play it!!! Someone might want to skip a few and still be able to play this option ffs!

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I did kind of want Anna to leave Andrew, It is like he does not try to keep his relationship with Anna Alive and then there is his secret that he has behind Anna's back. Shoot even when Anna called Andrew out on his lies about her Sister. He shot her down and not caring that he put Rebecca in danger. And in Chapter 2 she is expected to pay his hospital bill?. F%^ no. If Anna had a choice,rather the player to not pay. I'd go with not paying and listen to Rebecca. Yet even on the Corrupt route Anna has this constant naivete or denial about Andrew, even to herself. After all the cheating she still thinks she loves him and that Andrew must have had good intentions. Sorry after everything Anna has been through, I would have thought she would have more character growth and realize Andrew is not who she thought he was. And stop being so gullible. All this to say yea a Pure Route would be Very Hard to stay on, since it is very easy to let evreyone have fun with her especially the more she thinks something is up with Andrew.
I think paying for the operation was just a good reason for her to go to more extreme lengths to earn money. Now she's started doing that, expect her to start spending all that extra money on herself. I think she'll buy a car first and in this update she was thinking about getting a beach home. So maybe that will be next?

As far as Andrew is concerned. I think players will soon have the option to choose his fate. He's presently recovering from the operation, which was a success. So I suspect Anna will be having that long delayed chat with him, about his role in Rebecca's Kidnapping, sometime over the coming weekend. And not too long after that, she'll choose whether to stay with him or dump him. We already have Jeremy, Patrick and Earl out of the game on one route, or in it on another. So there's no reason why Andrew shouldn't be the same. I suspect that could lead to the so-called renaissance route for Andrew. But that will probably require Anna to get cured of her condition and ultimately change her ways. Because unless they make Andrew a protagonist as well, all the player choices that might lead to a reconciliation with Andrew, would have to be changes to Anna's behaviour.

For most people though, who want Anna to end up without Andrew. There really is no reason to delay it any longer.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
So why you asked me to post on Discord?
I perfectly knew that they will not rework already published renders even the wrong one with dry hair in the pool and in the sauna

so if i say something about pool scene renders you ask me to go to write on Discord
Now that you know that i do not want to do that you are saying what?
I do not want be cause of additional delay... I'm not interested in suggest how the dev must do his job

you don't seem very coherent to me :unsure:

CH1 is better!
I'm not asking you to post on Discord. I only said it would be much much easier for you to get your point of view across to the Devs, if you posted on Discord, rather than this thread. Whether you do that, is entirely up to you. Whatever you do, it's unlikely to cause any delays. Because 95% of suggestions never get enacted. I make a lot of suggestions and most of them either get ignored by the Devs, or if I'm lucky receive a vague 'maybe'. That's what I mean about you not having to worry.

Most of the suggestions I make on Discord, are more to spark discussion with other users, than any particular hope that they'll end up in the game. That's what happened with the scene in the park with the prostitute, and Anna's First Time. I never had any real expectation that either of those ideas would end up in the game. Nobody was more surprised than me.

And before anyone suggests otherwise, I had nothing to do with the content of Anna's First Time. I only suggested the idea. All the content of that mini-novel was devised by Awake.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Why do you care ? No one is forcing you to play it!!! Someone might want to skip a few and still be able to play this option ffs!
They'd have to skip a lot more than a few. In any case, please explain what is the purpose of giving Anna so many corruption points, if it never affects anything? You may as well just stop when she gets over 30 points. Because since the hospital scene with John in v0.4 there has been no increase beyond that, despite Anna receiving an additional 20 corruption points. Back then because Jeremy content added 10 points, there was good reason to restrict it to 30, because a lot of people who don't like playing Jeremy couldn't get enough points. But that's no longer an issue, because it's easy to get at least 40 points, even if you have Jeremy dead, and miss out one or two other characters.

And if you miss out a lot of content, how likely is it really, that you're going to make one of those high corruption choices?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Where is the VN version it`s not logical that we must wait
It is a beta, it's always this way, it comes out 3 days earlier for the highest tiers to test..... during that time bugs get reported and fixed, then the new Sandbox build and the VN and the android versions come out to the lower tiers with all the bugfixes...

The

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
So a question regarding the Bar.

I've chosen for Anna to remain under Patrick's control, but I get this dialogue. Anyone know what's up with it? Maybe for this update they haven't updated the dialogue for all Bar paths..?
View attachment 2646782
That didn't happen for me. I got the following dialogue.

ANNA: Yeah. He's not the nicest boss, but things work under him

EMILY: Shouldn't take it

ANNA: It's not really that bad.

So I'm not sure what happened in your case. But both paths were definitely included in this update.

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Anyone else having this issue were you go to the office ,but you cant go in because your wardrobe isnt right. Doesnt matter were I go on the map just says I have already done that ,or it says dont need to go there right now. Even were I go home, to change , just says I have to go through my cloths one day. The given saves didnt work either, so thinking other its a bug , or the path I am using didnt get u
Did you load the included save for this version?
sorry if this is a silly question, but how do you down load the included save? the same thing is happening to me, were I cant do anything ,just says I have already done that, or maybe the lesbian path didnt get updated? wish I could play it, love the game.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes