88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I did play part one, actually played it from the start and each installment as it came out, and she had so much brains as her sister was kidnapped to shag two blokes in a bar, then take part in a mff webcam, before she even got to her sister. She is an animated group of pixels not a real person.....
of course is a game...but i'm talking about the story in Ch2 is stuck at the day Rebecca was kidnapped and Andrew was shot

it is not important that she is a "pixel group" your phrase can be good also for any movie with real actors...
the most important think is the story progression

books movies novels are godonly if the story progreassion is consistent

In CH2 the story is a mess IMOl
And all movies are a group of pixels only the story makes the difference

Reactions: Cedrog

Gladiadius

Nov 2, 2020
I think i found a bug, after the middle east scene and talking to sergey and carl the day changes to "Thursday morning..." and Anna goes to the office and reads her emails. There's only one option and it says "Email from Ethan", but when i click the one option then i see the email (regarding "BBD inc") but nothing happens afterwards, there's no way to continue. Is this a bug or is this just the end of the update?

Reactions: lyx0730

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
So... out of mild curiosity decided to check these statistics. And this is yet again the good old case of choosing the perfect values to push own agenda with some graph by cutting out the graph at perfect time frame and also showing the version, which has the min value in hundreds, so the jumps seem more dramatic visually.

View attachment 2517393

This is the situation for the past year... and honestly seems pretty stable.

View attachment 2517394
Or if we really want to watch this version, where the minimum value starts from 840 , then honestly the trend of patreons cancelling around updates is pretty regular as Zara pointed out.
Glad you did this, now perhaps we can put this to bed and get back to the VN :cool:

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
just a reminder
Sandbox is you have a map with events where you can go. Vn is without map events follow each other automatically.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes