supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Don't spoil anything bro! I'm still on Chapter 1 and enjoying it so much, seeing how Anna is turning sluttier and sluttier
Believe me, you're living the best experience i've ever experienced in a game. Anna's chapter 1 is a masterpiece (Renpy of course lol) and the more i was getting to finishing it the more i was getting sad haahaha.
I haven't started btw chapter 2, maybe if there's an update coming very soon i'll wait for it and get to it

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Believe me, you're living the best experience i've ever experienced in a game. Anna's chapter 1 is a masterpiece (Renpy of course lol) and the more i was getting to finishing it the more i was getting sad haahaha.
I haven't started btw chapter 2, maybe if there's an update coming very soon i'll wait for it and get to it
Glad to hear this, I had this feeling for other games when I heard someone still had to play them or they were still playing.
Why haven't you started Chapter 2? Because there's not much content yet?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Thanks! I'm already playing Chapter 1 Renpy version. Liking the story and Anna, she's very hot. Will the quality improve even more on Chapter 2, I guess?
Yes renders are even higher quality in chapter 2! There's quite a bit of content there already, though nowhere near as much as chapter 1, as it's still under way. Have fun :)

Reactions: Pogo123

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Glad to hear this, I had this feeling for other games when I heard someone still had to play them or they were still playing.
Why haven't you started Chapter 2? Because there's not much content yet?
Well I finished Chapter 1 when Chapter 2 was in its very early beginnings. But now I think Chapter 2 has some decent content and worth getting it. I like to wait for content before starting games (I even like them complete but sometimes u cant wait that much to start certain games XD)

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Jeremy disgusting character! I don't understand why they shove him into their games. When he appears on the screen, the penis drops to zero. No sexual poses of Anna help when this disgusting disproportionate muzzle is next to her. Also, this piece of shit slows down updates because it is necessary to work out the route for this waste

May 7, 2021
Jeremy disgusting character! I don't understand why they shove him into their games. When he appears on the screen, the penis drops to zero. No sexual poses of Anna help when this disgusting disproportionate muzzle is next to her. Also, this piece of shit slows down updates because it is necessary to work out the route for this waste
I don't disagree that I find him disgusting, but to each their own. I just don't want him forced into my playthrough. I opted for him to be put down yet, clearly through a glitch, he pops back up.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
I don't disagree that I find him disgusting, but to each their own. I just don't want him forced into my playthrough. I opted for him to be put down yet, clearly through a glitch, he pops back up.
Naturally! This disgusting model will not leave you just like that! IT will come out constantly until the developers realize that they need to get rid of it completely xD

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Naturally! This disgusting model will not leave you just like that! IT will come out constantly until the developers realize that they need to get rid of it completely xD
You seem to be living by the motto "The squeaky wheel will get the oil". Though I think you are in the minority. So just to have some balance... DEV! Stop all this disgusting lesbian crap. It's lengthening the time between updates to the next Jeremy update. We all know that is the heart of this game.;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i think some characters are more boring but I feel you lol that disgust, frustration and anger happens to me when I see fat, old and creepy looking guys with young hotties in real life.

but this is a game and yes some scenes could have been way better with Jeremy I think he simply is there for a certain kink role. Like e.g. stuff they do on sites like pascalsubsluts and kink.com or how the site is called. All about BDSM, toys and submission/domination.
but yes his path needs extra time and renders obviously and it can get a bit confusing what is canon now like leaving him alive and be his slave, killing him or leaving him alive and get “good” Jeremy. But on the other hand it’s the game most drastic and unique choice yet. Which there would be more options like that for other characters.

AceMan07

Sep 29, 2021
Can anyone please tell me the story of this game? (including different characters and events.) I don't mind spoilers. I would like to know it before starting it so that I can decide whether to play it or not.
Just fast forward an play it or go through some walkthrough or story behind the game an decide it nobody has time to give spoilers when even we are waiting for updates.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes