osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Does this have an end? Or a place where you cannot continue?

After the dinner at the restaurant with Andrew & Ashley, Journal says Go Home. There is no triggers(stars) there to move the game along at home.

Also i'm coupled with Andrew walking around town but icon says Emily.

Edit: That scene to progress past it, needed some flirtation with Ashley. Every prior dialogue with him i rejected him. So this action broke that path. But it did trigger the game to continue.
1) You are in the wrong game thread. This is the thread for the ren'py remake in which there is no 'journal' or 'triggers'

2) I do believe this is a known bug fixed in 1.2fix version or in 1.2.2 version

Reactions: Namco15

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
1) You are in the wrong game thread. This is the thread for the ren'py remake in which there is no 'journal' or 'triggers'

2) I do believe this is a known bug fixed in 1.2fix version or in 1.2.2 version

Thanks. i'll grab this version.

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
Very Little
Can you recommend any android ports, with F/F please ? I've done a few searches, but games get tagged lesbian, or voyeur, or whatever, based on it Happening once in the whole game.

So I think it better to ask for a personal opinion.
(Or, if you know where I could look).
Thanks.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Can you recommend any android ports, with F/F please ? I've done a few searches, but games get tagged lesbian, or voyeur, or whatever, based on it Happening once in the whole game.

So I think it better to ask for a personal opinion.
(Or, if you know where I could look).
Thanks.
This might be worth a try

Droidboi17

Apr 4, 2018
I tried installing on android and I keep getting the error, "app not installed." I have plenty of storage and I've downloaded the file 4 different times and I get the error each time. I've also restarted my phone several times. Any help would be appreciated.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
All I can say is thank you very much. I've been waiting to play this game for a while and I try to stay away from rpgm games as they have a lot of tedious walking around that really slows down the storyline. Anna is a goddess, lol

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone having trouble with some "traceback errors" ?
Love the game!! Keept it up!
I looked in to your traceback and there is a nice disclaimer in OP and in my announcement post which I believe is what you are experiencing. Here it is again:
Due to Deepsleep inserting a scene in the game flow, it is not recommended to use save games after the gardening scene. Starting a new game is required in that case

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Hello a question could you perhaps insert a function with automatic clipboard? Would be really good if you could do that! :;)

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
can someone provide me a walkthrough for this game? I just want to see all the available choices and outcomes.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes