Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Any idea when android 1.3 is coming and I'm guessing it's not a big deal and I should just download and play while I wait for latest version?

U

User_10739

Since I started from the +4GB large version and my version is only 1.2GB, I would say there is already some compression going on. . .

But it's usually @Kasey or @bossapplesauce that provide extra compressed versions of games if I'm not mistaken.
Cutting a 4gb down to a 1gb is 75% smaller and probably as good as your going to get. If it has lots of animation in it you can only compress it so much.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Hey, @osmcuser132, love you for this, and I thank you. Mind a suggestion?

since this is fanmade and you don't need to worry about copyright... why not add some music? You could literally just put your favorite instrumental songs everywhere.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Cutting a 4gb down to a 1gb is 75% smaller and probably as good as your going to get. If it has lots of animation in it you can only compress it so much.
Yea, but from large to my version is a PNG to WEBP conversion on 100% quality. What @bossapplesauce used to do is reduce the WEBP to 60%

Has the renpy version dropped for 1.3?
Android version that is?
Later, I've updated my Ren'py version which means everything Android Packaging related needs to be re-installed.

Hey, @osmcuser132, love you for this, and I thank you. Mind a suggestion?

since this is fanmade and you don't need to worry about copyright... why not add some music? You could literally just put your favorite instrumental songs everywhere.
I use conversion scripts that recreate the game fully with each release. Besides removing the video-loops (I put them on infinite replay) I don't edit what my scripts generate.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
I hope this story will not end too soon because it is one of the best-looking stories at the moment. Another update, as usual, keeps level and I am looking forward to further. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

boor3747

Mar 8, 2018
[QUOTE =“MOTAZ,帖子:1347166,会员:61686”]请关注1.3的Android版本?[/ QUOTE]
+1

Toclafane

Sep 23, 2017
Has anyone extracted the images?

I know the game has a replay feature and I know you can view the images through your browser from the game folder, but it's easier to view them if they're all in a folder as .PNG's.

boor3747

Mar 8, 2018
What's the difference between truth and falsehood when you talk to your boyfriend before you get a computer?

robinpanda

Jun 29, 2018
you the best..
played it in RPGM for a while but then running around like one of those Pokemon games (even being a big fan of Pokemon games) just wasnt my cup of tea.
you just made it possible ..
Keep it up

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes