Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
Without doubt the best game, with great news and animations is that of Anna Exciting Affection ... Every 15 days always with great news and very good story. Without coiling and always adding in a pleasant time frame. And this latest update I just loved! The rest unfortunately is waste. Merry Christmas to all! ;)

207217_winner.jpg

Zoidberg99

Oct 19, 2018
An awesome game with an awesome remake, thank you for your work. I, as many others here, never really liked the running around on huge maps part, so a ren'py version is the ultimate deal for me. Thanks again! Oh and a BIG thanks that you also made a Mac version!

Ccanthony0005

Mar 12, 2018
Yes! Finally updated!!! This visual novel is so much better than the crap RPG games. If I wanna do that I'll play pokemon lol

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Alright i don't know if the original game also has the same problem but later on in the game the game doesn't seem to remember your choices and forces you on the slut path.. first noticed it when you see rebecca en carl fuck and you have a choice to stay (carl will see you) or leave, i left yet the game says in the very next schene that i didn't! And it now seems to continue more and more.. what's the point of choices if they don't matter to the game?? Am i the only one? Don't get me wrong i do like this game, took me by surprise even! But i'm not liking this..

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
Alright i don't know if the original game also has the same problem but later on in the game the game doesn't seem to remember your choices and forces you on the slut path.. first noticed it when you see rebecca en carl fuck and you have a choice to stay (carl will see you) or leave, i left yet the game says in the very next schene that i didn't! And it now seems to continue more and more.. what's the point of choices if they don't matter to the game?? Am i the only one? Don't get me wrong i do like this game, took me by surprise even! But i'm not liking this..

This game is huge and after not playing it since august I also noticed it was quite buggy with my old saves (needing to hit ignore on debug menu). I also am very curious if anyone knows how the game decision making works. I used to think it was super advanced and have multiple paths and so I started saying yes to everyone cause I didn't want to miss out but now I'm starting to think it's simply yes or no per event with overall theme of Anna getting more and more naughty and slutty. As I noticed with bar and work she says "it's not like I have a choice." I'm going to try and make a new game now and do a speed run so maybe I can figure more out. I usually will make one decision, and then reload and try other decision to see differences. So we'll see.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
This game is huge and after not playing it since august I also noticed it was quite buggy with my old saves (needing to hit ignore on debug menu). I also am very curious if anyone knows how the game decision making works. I used to think it was super advanced and have multiple paths and so I started saying yes to everyone cause I didn't want to miss out but now I'm starting to think it's simply yes or no per event with overall theme of Anna getting more and more naughty and slutty. As I noticed with bar and work she says "it's not like I have a choice." I'm going to try and make a new game now and do a speed run so maybe I can figure more out. I usually will make one decision, and then reload and try other decision to see differences. So we'll see.
I didn't have this problem when playing the game, needing to hit ignore on the debug menu. It never crashed! But i do know
what you mean with the ''I don't have a choice'' thing, that's exactly what i meant with my comment. I have now played completely through v1.3 and i have unfortunately noticed that it's now with alot of the choices.. The dialogue is of the slutty route whereas my choices where not

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Just so everyone knows, don't download the Android version, i did it and it fucked up my android, i can't even turn him on anymore. I don't know if it's my android fault (It's trully a little shit, however it had space for the game so i don't know if it was the case) or the download file that corrupted my phone, but still, be carefull people.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Just so everyone knows, don't download the Android version, i did it and it fucked up my android, i can't even turn him on anymore. I don't know if it's my android fault (It's trully a little shit, however it had space for the game so i don't know if it was the case) or the download file that corrupted my phone, but still, be carefull people.
Your phone is shit bro there is nothing wrong with the game don't tell people not to download the android ver

Elisagee

Mar 9, 2018

Overview:
This is a fan remake of (1.3) in Ren'Py.
You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests.
Thanks so much for creating this Ren'Py remake, osmcuser! I pledged to Deep's Patreon (which I'm glad I did), and was about to give up on it because of RPGM. But it was only after playing your engine remake that I really got to love it!

Keep it up! Thanks again!

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes