GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Your phone is shit bro there is nothing wrong with the game don't tell people not to download the android ver
Yep, like i've said, i didn't know if it was the archive fault or my android, i saw now that it was my android, thanks !

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
will we have an update soon or ?
According to in the original thread, DeepSleep is aiming to release the next update to the RPGM version in the middle of the month, so that could mean any time in the next week or so. The RenPy version should hopefully appear fairly soon after that if all goes well.

Reactions: simbex666

simbex666

Dec 28, 2018
According to in the original thread, DeepSleep is aiming to release the next update to the RPGM version in the middle of the month, so that could mean any time in the next week or so. The RenPy version should hopefully appear fairly soon after that if all goes well.
nice,cant wait

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
The most beautiful character in an adult game is ANNA... swear to the seven gods.

Just wanna know, Anna Exciting Life(RPGM), Its not complete, right?? And this one, the Ren'Py version, is up to date with the RPGM version, is that correct??

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The most beautiful character in an adult game is ANNA... swear to the seven gods.

Just wanna know, Anna Exciting Life(RPGM), Its not complete, right?? And this one, the Ren'Py version, is up to date with the RPGM version, is that correct??
There is no [Completed] tag, so, not complete.

See the v1.3 in the thread title? See the v1.3 in the thread title of the RPGM version? That should answer your question.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes