radical686

Nov 30, 2018
OK, so we have the corrupt doctor trope in this one. Apparently, we can't have corruption in a female protagonist story without a corrupt doctor being involved at some point. But, not only is the doctor corrupt, he's incompetent. If she has a concussion, you don't give her anesthesia. How do I know this? It isn't because I'm a doctor, it's because that's what anyone with mild head trauma is told. More serious head trauma would have landed her in the hospital for a longer period of time with a percent chance of death. And it isn't hard to find out such information. Lazy storytelling.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
OK, so we have the corrupt doctor trope in this one. Apparently, we can't have corruption in a female protagonist story without a corrupt doctor being involved at some point. But, not only is the doctor corrupt, he's incompetent. If she has a concussion, you don't give her anesthesia. How do I know this? It isn't because I'm a doctor, it's because that's what anyone with mild head trauma is told. More serious head trauma would have landed her in the hospital for a longer period of time with a percent chance of death. And it isn't hard to find out such information. Lazy storytelling.
You should post this in the original game thread, not the Ren'Py remake thread.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Is there still a RPG version update or only the picture game?
Yes ( ). converts the latest release of the RPGM version (currently v1.3) to Ren'Py, and will update it when the v1.4 RPGM version is released :)

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes