• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fillsivan94

Jan 7, 2019
OP has been updated to 1.4

Unfortunately, Android is still 1.2.2.
Ren'py gave me some error when trying to generate the APK and I don't have time to look in to it. I'll try to look at it later this week.
Bro I will be w8ing it.. coz have only android 4 now.. and rpg sucks))

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Excuse to Devs header did not say multiple protagonist whats going on with all these forced situations taking control from MC is never a Good IDEA

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
rat Job,.. and love this version, the running around as a mario bros,.. all around town showed me that I missed a lot of stufff because sometimes you simply do not know where to go,.. this way you get it all,.. but the only thing is Anna, turning into a slut, she is not dumb,.. so it be nice to see her fight back,. and specially learned what her boyfriend also hiding,.. and some of Sergey, associates take over the Bar and let Anna be the Manager,.. or simply take over the company where she works,.. only suggestions I love the game and I enjoy this version since it showed me some things I did not see with the other version Ren'Py www. . The rendering is great and well done, the story is not bad,.. but I wish that Anna as option to become more then just a Slut,.. she might be a Mistress instead of submissive, this way she as a choice who she end up with... only my vision,.. the Creator as done a great job and I only wanted to give a small review,..

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
The download size is only 792mb? The last one i downloaded was 1.2 and that was over 1gb if i remember right, so did the compression get better? And r we losing a lot of quality compared to the original?

Exiler

May 7, 2018
Yeah i hope there's no missing scenes or anything like that, because the last version I downloaded from you was 1.2 gigs as well. And this one is only 792mb

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
So question Devs why is it that Ann is the one responsible for her sisters boyfriend problems this does no make freaking sense what so ever now guy ask her to flash him to help her and she is willing to do all this for her sisters boyfriend lets get serious

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Excuse Devs why is it her problem her friend stole money from their Boss she just started the job why does this concern her please explain these scenarios Im lost my brain can't wrap around this

Reactions: Silver

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Excuse me Devs what happened to sexual harassment when I play as a male mc I walk into a bathroom while female taking a shower and get caught the scenario is usually HELP CALL THE COPS {YOU LANDED IN JAIL FOR 30 YEARS FOR BEING A PERVERT} So why when I'm a female MC you Devs write her off as a scandalous she Devil and anything can happen to her by far the best Female MC game I've ever played is (A Wife And Mother) and (Fashion Business) no forced scenarios total control over everything that does or does not happen to MC with such a beautiful MC you guys have great she should go down as a triple A Mc like the ones I mention not some shameless protagonist.

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
Excuse me Devs what happened to sexual harassment when I play as a male mc I walk into a bathroom while female taking a shower and get caught the scenario is usually HELP CALL THE COPS {YOU LANDED IN JAIL FOR 30 YEARS FOR BEING A PERVERT} So why when I'm a female MC you Devs write her off as a scandalous she Devil and anything can happen to her by far the best Female MC game I've ever played is (A Wife And Mother) and (Fashion Business) no forced scenarios total control over everything that does or does not happen to MC with such a beautiful MC you guys have great she should go down as a triple A Mc like the ones I mention not some shameless protagonist.
Bro, THis is not the Dev thread, this is thread is for the renpy port. Try your questions here

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes