osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I added some code to save the position in replay_room, changed the gray color which is not visible in gallery to white. Also I added smooth transition of pictures.
Just download rar file, unzip to /game folder and replace

Сan also add the screen at the end of each scene with 4 buttons(next scene, previous scene, review scene, and return to the gallery)
And make different colors in labels that have erotic scenes and those that are ordinary scenes, or highlight those that have already looked
I'll have a look at your changes and incorporate them if I like them.

I was already thinking about adding an extra param to the scenes to convert to indicate whether or not a scene should also be added to the replay room to exclude the trivial scenes.
I've been postponing it since it is kind of tedious having to go over all 358 scenes.
But the longer I postpone, the bigger that number will become.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Good update! Though i am getting a little bit tired of the "I have no choice" excuse..

Carlhungus

Sep 29, 2016
Is there actually a gloryhole scene or is that going to be in a later update? I have played a couple of different paths, but no dicks come through it.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
This has made an already great game awesome. One of my favourites.
Not being a technical person, I have a question re viewing the CG's. They have a .WEBP extension which requires each to be viewed separately. (At least that's what it looks like) Is there a way to view them as a group? Eg:- like unpacking an RPA.
Any help would be appreciated.
TIA :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This has made an already great game awesome. One of my favourites.
Not being a technical person, I have a question re viewing the CG's. They have a .WEBP extension which requires each to be viewed separately. (At least that's what it looks like) Is there a way to view them as a group? Eg:- like unpacking an RPA.
Any help would be appreciated.
TIA :)
FYI - a quick google search would show lots of things, including this:

Reactions: Bogan53
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes