GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
The last version I played was 0.9 I think. So options are playing through the whole thing again using this remake or starting from whatever save I have in the RPGM version. If anyone has a save from this version at vaguely the right spot, that'd be appreciated. Anything right around the time on the yacht would be good. Maybe we should start making a save game section in the OP of these longer running games?

Judasteros18

Aug 9, 2018
i wish Rebecca would be doin somethin like 3s or 4s with Anna in the next update, Rebecca has "hotties curve" too... yummmyyy .... "am in love Anna".. :love::love::giggle:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
uummm...silly question...how to put in these?
Copy the https code, then head over to https://f95zone.to/account/signature. Once you're in, at the top of the text box, find the picture icon on the left of the smiley, paste the code in then you should be able to see the signature in that box. If you can see the signature, save then you're done :)

eversadboi

Aug 8, 2018
Great work. Never has been a fan of RPGM. This renpy version is really a god send for me. Btw I can't install the android version of the game. I don't know if it's just the bug or maybe my download is corrupted somehow. Can you give me the MD5 hash of the game (android version)??? I just want to know if my download is corrupted.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
How much control do I get over who i do and dont have sex with? Is this just a watch your beautiful MC get constantly molested by disgusting dudes?
I tried to get that result, and I do think you can, but also that you can choose not to... I didn't pick the options that might indicate that.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I appreciate it, but if I chose to play the game I would want to play the Ren'py version. I am sorry if I am not allowed to ask any questions about the game on this thread.
It's not that you're not allowed...it's just better to ask in the main game thread - you'll get a bigger audience who can answer you.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes